Ian miles cheong Slander

There's nothing more I hate than that pig. He lives in Malaysia and talks as if he is a white American. He is starting to make me hate all small eyed folks. I wonder why the Malaysian government haven't done shit tet
1000003061.jpg

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Some brave Malaysian need to do the world a favour

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Internet Nomad

VIP
Yeah I've read some tweets about Malaysians saying they know where he lives. Ian is a Chinese Malaysian and not native to the country. They seem to hate him and his people as arrogant foreigners
Honestly so many people would cheer all across the world. So many people hate him. Muslims, Leftists, Right wingers who arenโ€™t cuckservatives and random POC. Everyone would put aside their differences to celebrate the monumental moment. True peace will come to that platform.

Internet Nomad

VIP
don't hate all Asians or anything like that, I think many Malaysians and Indonesians are staunchly pro-Palestine.
Asians tend to be pretty chill and they donโ€™t interfere with politics outside their sphere which i like.

Trending