I WROTE A SHORT STORY (vvvvv serious) (emotional) (try not to cry)

epiphany

/ Proud android / Android lives matter! /
He looked at him, his eyes slowly skimming him. He thought he was perfect from head to toe. He was mesmerized. His wittiness, his humour, his yellow spotty face, and his square body.

"Spongebob," moaned Barney the dinosaur. Barney tried to loosen SpongeBob's grip on him, but SpongeBob held on, his face inching closer to Barney's face. Barney stayed still and let the yellow sponge kiss him.

Their lips molded together and their breath mingled. Barney felt butterflies in his stomach and his heart rate increased. Barney couldn't breathe and he started lightly tapping SpongeBob's butt to get his attention, but Spongebob kissed him harder, his grip on barney's wrist tightening. Spongebob enjoyed making him squirm. He adored how cute Barney was.

Suddenly, Barney stopped breathing and went limp. Spongebob panicked. Did he unknowingly kill Barney??? He laid Barney on the floor and checked his pulse. His pulse wasn't working! The poor Spong was scared shitless. He killed his only love. How unlucky he was. Spongebob slumped onto the ground and sobbed silently.

He wept for the life he killed. He wept for the pain and misery his love went through. Then, like a ton of bricks, Spongebob realized that he could get arrested for this. He quickly gave Barney a kiss on the forehead and left without looking back.

Spongebob promised to never love again. His deadly kiss had caused the death of his precious boyfriend. He had no one to blame but himself.

Spongebob hated himself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

epiphany

This is weirder than that Spongebob parody WSHH uploaded that one time good job
I thought this was normal I don't understand???? Don't people write smut fanfics about Spongebob in their free time?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I thought this was normal I don't understand???? Don't people write smut fanfics about Spongebob in their free time?

No normally we just to make smut fanfics on Beyblade or teletubies you know normal shows? Spongebob is for lefties

epiphany

U probably stole this story from wattpad too. z3zrULC
Disgusting. Absolutely DISGUSTING. Wattpad scared me and I would be crazy to copy that stupid app. I am much more creative and superior. Put some respect on my name.

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
I only have one problem with the story. The roles need to be reversed, Sponge bob is 4 inches tall but Barney is over 6 foot. The story is like a mouse raping a horse, basically impossible. Nobody is raping Barney, That nikka big
:whew::holeup:
lkijuytr.PNG

Otherwise i loved the story, You have some serious talent sxb. 10/10 Perfect:samwelcome:

epiphany

I only have one problem with the story. The roles need to be reversed, Sponge bob is 4 inches tall but Barney is over 6 foot. The story is like a mouse raping a horse, basically impossible. Nobody is raping Barney, That nikka big
:whew::holeup:
View attachment 90523

Otherwise i loved the story, You have some serious talent sxb. 10/10 Perfect:samwelcome:

I didn't think of that. Thank you so much for the feedback :it0tdo8:

Trending

Latest posts