I would like to thank Puntland for helping us bring down Farmajoo

Just like SSDF helped USC bring down Siad Barre. You guys again came calling to our aid. Just like when Siad Barre asked us to kill reer puntland and we refused. We are both way to smart for these Gedo Gaajo people.

For the record I never supported Farmajoo and I really hated him from day one. I said to myself how can a langaab lead the Somali nation? I warned all these Hawiye's about supporting Farmajoo but they all screamed at me and labeblled me a qabilist/racist. What idiots. This is why they are dying and HG thriving.

Some Hawiye's are kind heartened and wadani people and others are xasaad to each other so would easily welcome an outsider such as Farmajoo rather than have one of our own in power.

Farmajoo really humiliated Hawiye. Took these people patriotic tendencies and used it to destroy them. This is why I asked Hawiye's to now say that Ethiopia is our brothers just like Farmajoo.

Ok. From day one Farmajoo started killing HG. He killed and chased us, destroyed Xaaf's Galmudug. Made sure we never had any jobs or prestige in his government.
My own family fought battles in Galmudug border and inside Ethiopia against bush people who had Ethiopian troop support. We took all the karbash like men, we fought like men. Never complained knowing that inshallah we would soon have the upper hand.

Now we have one foot in his government and safe from him and the likes of Fahad Yassien and all the other langaabs he has amassed over the years. I don't see no langaab threatening HG.

Good job Puntland. Thanks for helping us bring down a great enemy. Without your support it would have taken longer and would have been more bloodier. Victorious HG

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Haye. Whatever makes you sleep at night. #Farmajo2020+

Haye. Whatever makes you sleep at night. #Farmajo2020+

Farmajoo has mental health. Go and feed your people in Gedo who are getting raped and killed by Kenyan army.

Farmajoo 2.jpg

In an ideal world, USC would not be dumb savages. Instead of going on a raping and murdering spree like Siyad Barre and his goons, you should have

1. Arrested Booli Qaran leaders
2. Frozen their bank accounts
3. Placed Siyad Barre and his goons on house arrest.
4. Installed a temporary government
5. Business as usual and Somali civilians live their lives.
6. Chopped Siyad Barre and his goons heads off on live TV after being found guilty.
This includes Morgan and all the Fa9ash qashin.

But I expect too much. :francis:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So when your uncle does it than it is ok.
View attachment 143327
His one is a head, yours is fully bowing. This is 15Β° also known as a Eshaku.

Eshaku (δΌšι‡ˆ) is generally performed with a slight inclination of about 15Β° of one's upper torso. At the bowing position, one's eyes should glance at the floor roughly three meters in front of one's feet. It is a very casual form of greeting in business, usually performed between colleagues with the same status, or when more formal gestures are deemed unnecessary, like when one casually bumps into someone on the street.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
imageproxy.jpeg

Posture estimated to be at 30Β° which is classified as bowing also known as Keirei in Japanese Culture.
Conventionally, keirei is performed with an inclination of about 30Β° of the upper body. At the bowing position, one's gaze should rest on the floor approximately 1 meter in front of his feet. Possible scenarios for its usage include greeting clients, entering a meeting and thanking superiors at work.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
In an ideal world, USC would not be dumb savages. Instead of going on a raping and murdering spree like Siyad Barre and his goons, you should have

1. Arrested Booli Qaran leaders
2. Frozen their bank accounts
3. Placed Siyad Barre and his goons on house arrest.
4. Installed a temporary government
5. Business as usual and Somali civilians live their lives.
6. Chopped Siyad Barre and his goons heads off on live TV after being found guilty.
This includes Morgan and all the Fa9ash qashin.

But I expect too much. :francis:
Morgan :what: .

Farmaajo has been more beneficial to HG than previous administrations. ASWJ was flushed out by Cayr-led Gen Mascuud forces. Farmaajo pushed through Qoor Qoor as President of GM which was a fantastic decision for reasons they didn't anticipate (QQ is no yes man. Fiqi's Selection alone shows this). GM is very stable at the moment and are training their troops to evict Shabaab from their degaans. We also got the 13 senate seat opening. Maxaa naga maqan atm? GM is rising.

Trending

Latest posts