I would like to apologize to reer Sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
If i dont drink i will be ordinary khathead who only knows shit about khathead trust me imma smash this iranian girl they are beautfiuk imma smash trut me famjust fack the haters andbe herer fam tfuck the haters i sweaer to christian god ogg shit keep beingg you aj fucj the haters i love you fam srsly

i srsly dpnny why im here man but its better than writing shit on facebook lahhh i dont complain imma see chancethe rapper in frederiksbrg soon inshallah

i think i will smahs either her or a danish girl i fucking love drunk me so much more confident idgaf fam lmaooooooo hahhahahhahahahhah!!!!!

Last edited:
If i dont drink i will be ordinary khathead who only knows shit about khathead trust me imma smash this iranian girl they are beautfiuk imma smash trut me famjust fack the haters andbe herer fam tfuck the haters i sweaer to christian god ogg shit keep beingg you aj fucj the haters i love you fam srsly

i srsly dpnny why im here man but its better than writing shit on facebook lahhh i dont complain imma see chancethe rapper in frederiksbrg soon inshallah

i think i will smahs either her or a danish girl i fucking love drunk me so much more confident idgaf fam lmaooooooo hahhahahhahahahhah!!!!!

Go for the full Danish girl

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Go for the full Danish girl
nah i love middle easter mgirls more though dansih girlks are qt too but there is something more in fucking a middlee eastern girl its more haraam to them. but srsly iranian girls are fuckimg hit i swar on my name i will f*ck her trust me ohhhh shitttteeeti hope i willpls gimme a chance

nah i love middle easter mgirls more though dansih girlks are qt too but there is something more in fucking a middlee eastern girl its more haraam to them. but srsly iranian girls are fuckimg hit i swar on my name i will f*ck her trust me ohhhh shitttteeeti hope i willpls gimme a chance

Are you home?

waraabe

Your superior

Keep us updated sxb

Go raw

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
imma f*ck her with a condom already talked about frank oceans '
'''new'''album i think she is n the mood my friend promised me a room in his arparmtentment i will smash tonoght fam!!!! she gave me a kiss om the cheek while she went for some more booze i will f*ck tonight again i fucking love dnemark hahahahahah!!!¨

eidt: i fuckinglove drake that nigga one dance ahahahah

edit 2: no im not at home @AbdiJohnson im at the clubabathroom in the pic i thavent drink since june so im extra durnk tonigt pls buy bottle too fam its good for health

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
'''new'''album i think she is n the mood my friend promised me a room in his arparmtentment i will smash tonoght fam!!!! she gave me a kiss om the cheek while she went for some more booze i will f*ck tonight again i fucking love dnemark hahahahahah!!!¨

:salute:

Odeg

Gedo

Drick vatten.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I don't believe or support 99% of the stuff I write here.

I just find it amusing to make Somalis angry because Somalis have funny angry reactions. What angers you doesn't anger other people. Somalis are very easy people to trigger (it doesn't involve much) so that is why I always do it.
waa caadi bruh we already knew and ones who couldnt tell on their own have the brain of a daanyeer

I find it hard to visualise how gays cant be attracted to women. It baffles me. We all truly are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts