I would like to apologize to reer Sspot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe or support 99% of the stuff I write here.

I just find it amusing to make Somalis angry because Somalis have funny angry reactions. What angers you doesn't anger other people. Somalis are very easy people to trigger (it doesn't involve much) so that is why I always do it.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Ohhh shit ikm drunk af right now i dojnnuy who im here ti souhould enojy the party of rosme s0ke tshit lmaooo

Apollo

VIP

I just find it amusing to make Somalis angry because Somalis have funny angry reactions. What angers you doesn't anger other people. Somalis are very easy people to trigger (it doesn't involve much) so that is why I always do it.

hoIEzMK.jpg

I ain't gonna Lie the 3 things that trigger me are People that say blasphemous things about the religion, hypocrites, and qabiilists

I'm just joking. I mean every single thing I've ever said on here.

Here is my wig. I wear it during sexual encounters. I'm a Somali cross dresser

IMG_20161001_143731.jpg

I'm just joking. I mean every single thing I've ever said on here.

Here is my wig. I wear it during sexual encounters. I'm a Somali cross dresser

View attachment 7332

WTF that was random

Hey Abdi, I know they denigrated you but why do you have to do every single weird thing in the western culture, IE being a , being an Israeli dick eater, being a shemale cross dresser. That or you're a notorious troll

WTF that was random

Hey Abdi, I know they denigrated you but why do you have to do every single weird thing in the western culture, IE being a , being an Israeli dick eater, being a shemale cross dresser. That or you're a notorious troll

Would a troll have a wig in his house?

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
image.jpg
I lpove you aj you keep this site popping with all the topics fick rsomalia tjh0se fagg.

Make dua uor somali bfo gonna smash tonight i know its a lil viytle but aomali parents u know im lowkey u know

i dont mean somalia the counry bru the subreddit on reddit who hates on you fam i love you srs if you come to denmark i will introducde uyou to denmark women and make you ungay fam wallahi it will work danish girlsa re 10/10

Last edited:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Weed is better. Try that
Weed lsd shoorms i have tried it all im drunk af rihtn tho tho shold not be here there is this half danish half iranian chis k i fiinna smash i think i have a chance pls make dua. i lkant keep the booze in my body im at the bahthoroom throwing up

Weed lsd shoorms i have tried it all im drunk af rihtn tho tho shold not be here there is this half danish half iranian chis k i fiinna smash i think i have a chance pls make dua. i lkant keep the booze in my body im at the bahthoroom throwing up

Don't drink so much. You won't be able to have sex with this girl now if you keep drinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts