I work with an sspot user

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
No you don't understand. I'm an educated Somali with a nice job hence I'm atheist.

In order to get that nice job you had to leave everything you knew in order to fit in :mjlol: somalis guys with good jobs are the most beta ive ever seen. Look around you and see if I am lying. If a somali guy works in an office, he will be the most atheist, he will never look up, or look you in the eye, they are weak willed and soft voiced. He will wear purple everyday :drakelaugh:They are the most non aggressive people known to man. :chrisfreshhah: Then I figured out its to fit into the office environment :chrisfreshhah:you guys had to turn into naago in order to survive :drakelaugh:

But Somali women can be loud and themselves af and still get good jobs:chrisfreshhah:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
In order to get that nice job you had to leave everything you knew in order to fit in :mjlol: somalis guys with good jobs are the most beta ive ever seen. Look around you and see if I am lying. If a somali guy works in an office, he will be the most atheist, he will never look up, or look you in the eye, they are weak willed and soft voiced. He will wear purple everyday :drakelaugh:They are the most non aggressive people known to man. :chrisfreshhah: Then I figured out its to fit into the office environment :chrisfreshhah:you guys had to turn into naago in order to survive :drakelaugh:

But Somali women can be loud and themselves af and still get good jobs:chrisfreshhah:
There's no correlation between atheism and feminist sxb. Have you seen r.kelly on here? That's beta shit is commonplace among you guys.

This is absolutely not true and a disgusting, "gang, gang, gang" culture to have. You sound like a ghetto Somali that stands in the corner of the hood with an oversized jacket and hoodie on that says "jheeeeze fam, you seen da loudman today? Manz are nooooo where to be found!!!!" while his parents are at work.

I work in an office and I do my job and get the f*ck out at the end of the day. I'm a proud muslim. I'm not "beta" and actively look for big booty Judys at work aka PAWGs or macaan xalimos like malawax iyo malaab. Stop with the lies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
This is absolutely not true and a disgusting, "gang, gang, gang" culture to have. You sound like a ghetto Somali that stands in the corner of the hood with an oversized jacket and hoodie on that says "jheeeeze fam, you seen da loudman today? Manz are nooooo where to be found!!!!" while his parents are at work.

I work in an office and I do my job and get the f*ck out at the end of the day. I'm a proud muslim. I'm not "beta" and actively look for big booty Judys at work aka PAWGs or macaan xalimos like malawax iyo malaab. Stop with the lies.

Yeah because I totally stand in a corner and yell gang gang gang :pachah1:, keep trying to get with judy the white girl whose super easy and overweight :drakelaugh:

STFU we all know somali guys who work in offices have rainbow coloured bracelets and purple sweaters as part of their work gear :chrisfreshhah:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Yeah because I totally stand in a corner and yell gang gang gang :pachah1:, keep trying to get with judy the white girl whose super easy and overweight :drakelaugh:

STFU we all know somali guys who work in offices have rainbow coloured bracelets and purple sweaters as part of their work gear :chrisfreshhah:
Sxb I think you're projecting a bit. What's your obsession with office guys? Are you an office guy?
:lolbron: :ulyin:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Lol what about this place did you not like?

Calgary- Good city lacks multiculturalism. Hill billy heaven
Edmonton- Wide empty roads, expansive city but flat no buildings, for a big city the downtown core looks post apoctalyptic, the natives:ohlord:
. Btw why the fok are your rabbits so big:jaynerd:

Saskatchewan- Working there will make you mentally ill :pacspit:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Calgary- Good city lacks multiculturalism. Hill billy heaven
Edmonton- Wide empty roads, expansive city but flat no buildings, for a big city the downtown core looks post apoctalyptic, the natives:ohlord:
. Btw why the fok are your rabbits so big:jaynerd:

Saskatchewan- Working there will make you mentally ill :pacspit:
Is Calgary that bad? I thought it was more multicultural than Edmonton. I agree about Edmonton though. I went to Saskatoon and Regina and I myself almost developed a mental illness. It's a province inhabited by Walmart people lol.

xisaabiye

Is Calgary that bad? I thought it was more multicultural than Edmonton. I agree about Edmonton though. I went to Saskatoon and Regina and I myself almost developed a mental illness. It's a province inhabited by Walmart people lol.

I'd live in Calgary or Edmonton permanently because the pay is good and rent is decent, that's if my job doesn't entail me working on sites in rotations and shit. Calgary is the white capital of Canada. They're literally urbanized hillbillies :pachah1:

Sxb Saskatchewan shouldn't be inhabited by humans:gucciwhat:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I'd live in Calgary or Edmonton permanently because the pay is good and rent is decent, that's if my job doesn't entail me working on sites in rotations and shit. Calgary is the white capital of Canada. They're literally urbanized hillbillies :pachah1:

What`s Fort Mcmurray like I hear a lot about that place from my canadian relatives

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

You don't like rotations? I used to work at suncor and come to Edmonton for a week. It was enjoyable but I wasn't paying 1000 for rent. I had roommates and chipped in my 200. I'm assuming you want to live on your own. I can't imagine paying 1200 for rent and being there for 12 days a month. I'm still surprised about Calgary. I heard Edmonton is whiter.

xisaabiye

What`s Fort Mcmurray like I hear a lot about that place from my canadian relatives

Pick up trucks, 6 people in a 2 bedroom appt, & around the clock movement. It's strictly a workers city with no other purpose. Everyone there is determined to make a certain amount & rejoin civilization:icon lol:

xisaabiye

You don't like rotations? I used to work at suncor and come to Edmonton for a week. It was enjoyable but I wasn't paying 1000 for rent. I had roommates and chipped in my 200. I'm assuming you want to live on your own. I can't imagine paying 1200 for rent and being there for 12 days a month. I'm still surprised about Calgary. I heard Edmonton is whiter.

It's not just the rotations, I can't be somewhere where there's nothing at all for long periods of time it reminds me of xabsi:jaynerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts