I work at Netflix. We’re down bad rn

Disney is coming for our ass. So I humbly request that you stop watching Disney+ and start binge watching shows on Netflix. Also stop sharing Netflix accounts, I beg,

I’m tired of working Overtime
:kanyehmm:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Disney is coming for our ass. So I humbly request that you stop watching Disney+ and start binge watching shows on Netflix. Also stop sharing Netflix accounts, I beg,

I’m tired of working Overtime
You work for a Satanic organization that promotes, gayism, cannibalism, gore and Anti Muslim propaganda. Notice how every hijabi girl on Netflix strangely says 'bismillah' to drinking alcohol? And she was fasting too! Acudubillah Netflix is sick,resign now!

You work for a Satanic organization that promotes, gayism, cannibalism, gore and Anti Muslim propaganda. Notice how every hijabi girl on Netflix strangely says 'bismillah' to drinking alcohol? And she was fasting too! Acudubillah Netflix is sick,resign now!

I would leave but other companies do not pay new grads what I make. Maybe in a couple of years when I move

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Kulahaa stop watching The Mandalorian.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Netflix should return the Turkish show, ertugrul back with full seasons, and add the spin off show Osman as well

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda 🇦🇺🇸🇴
VIP
Disney+ >>>>>

Their lineup in Australia is actually too mad.

I have a Disney, Netflix and Amazon Prime subscription and if any had to go, it’ll be Netflix. In its place, I would get a Binge subscription but it would mean simping for Murdoch.

Netflix is utter trash. You lot had the streaming world by the balls but completely blew the bag with your trash deals and exclusive content. Niggas couldn’t even monopolize the industry right. Rest in Piss Netflix

Disney+ >>>>>

Their lineup in Australia is actually too mad.

I have a Disney, Netflix and Amazon Prime subscription and if any had to go, it’ll be Netflix. In its place, I would get a Binge subscription but it would mean simping for Murdoch.
Netflix is utter trash. You lot had the streaming world by the balls but completely blew the bag with your trash deals and exclusive content. Niggas couldn’t even monopolize the industry right. Rest in Piss Netflix
Listen, I don’t choose what shows are on Netflix. I don’t even get a free Netflix account smh. I’m just the nigga that codes. They’re paying for my Masters which is great and the benefits are amazing. Which is why I’m staying for now.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Netflix should return the Turkish show, ertugrul back with full seasons, and add the spin off show Osman as well
I didnt even finish 1st season now I only see season 5 is available which make 0 sense why delete the other episodes

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Sorry brother you on your own. Disney+ >>>> netflix. Even their service is much better. Paid for whole year and now me and my bank account have our peace. Xaa laga qaban kara. :lolbron: