I wonder if i took Steroids and testosterone

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Will i stop gossiping? Into Sports? Spit on the ground carelessly? Grab my crottch in public or walk like a cowboy? Its not fun being a girl. :x i mean, would i be in the boys club is my question. @Jaydaan Please do not respond, u wont know what being a boy is. :(

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Will i stop gossiping? Into Sports? Spit on the ground carelessly? Grab my crottch in public or walk like a cowboy? Its not fun being a girl. :x i mean, would i be in the boys club is my question. @Jaydaan Please do not respond, u wont know what being a boy is. :(
First you need psychological evaluation, then you Can get The sex change.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Even if you go ahead, deep down you still feel as woman , that is how your born.
Even if get biggest Willy in the world.
Lol!!
Trust me.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Disgusting have some shame old lady.

Hayee huuno, i know u want it too :)

1599587406368.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even if you go ahead, deep down you still feel as woman , that is how your born.
Even if get biggest Willy in the world.
Lol!!
Trust me.

Huuno u speak from experience? Nayaa do u have a lion heart?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Definitely, depends on how they play their cards.
They live longer then man.
True. There was this new report that
suggested women have it BETTER than men in 91 out of 134 countries studied. It's no secret

You will become a violent felon dyke with a beard don't do it.Also your voice will forever be deep no going back.

Trending