I wonder if he reverted?

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
The list doesnt supprise me somalis and afgans both look at their country and they blame islam for the mess
Before the wars in Somalia and Afghanistan we had a high turnout of atheist , something makes us lose our selves in the west . Have you ever noticed Persians Somalis and afghans become huge alcoholics in the west even Arabs are not as crazy as us in the west.

It's extremes with us and the two groups I mentioned we are either extremely religious or extremely open to everything.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Before the wars in Somalia and Afghanistan we had a high turnout of atheist , something makes us lose our selves in the west . Have you ever noticed Persians Somalis and afghans become huge alcoholics in the west even Arabs are not as crazy as us in the west.

It's extremes with us and the two groups I mentioned we are either extremely religious or extremely open to everything.
Maybe they feel liberated thats why they go crazy . I remember i saw this fob in amsterdam he was drunk and he started to talk me in somali and i was like just speak dutch bro and he told me he cant speak Dutch he just came in the country a year ago :bell:

Last edited:

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Maybe they feel liberated thats why they go crazy i remember. I remember i saw this fob in amsterdam he was drunk and he started to talk me in somali and i was like just speak dutch bro and he told me he cant speak Dutch he just came in the country a year ago :bell:
They go crazy , it's like giving a toddler ice cream for the first time they need more and want to try every flavor.

If Say Arabs Ain't Crazy In The West Then You Never Lived With Them
:ayaanswag: :damedamn::damedamn:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
If Say Arabs Ain't Crazy In The West Then You Never Lived With Them
:ayaanswag: :damedamn::damedamn:
Lol yeah i agree. Here in holland we have allot of arabs especially morrocans those guys are 3rd generation and most of them drink and are drugdealers but they are delusional to they will rob somebody on Thursday and then go to mosque on friday like nothing happened :patrice:

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Lol yeah i agree. Here in holland we have allot of arabs especially morrocans those guys are 3rd generation and most of them drink and are drugdealers but they are delusional to they will rob somebody on Thursday and then go to mosque on friday like nothing happened :patrice:
Berbers not Arabs

Two Iraaqi Chicks Ones Fought Over A Tranny Near My School People Used/is Calling It Baghdad City
They Damn Near Own The Place
:chrisfreshhah: :russ: :chrisfreshhah: :russ:

Apparently Somalis , afghans and Persians have the most ex Muslims , for they are the most users on ex Muslims on Reddit.

I wouldn't trust what people claim online. There are non Somalis larping as Somali apostates online.

There is a concerted effort by some, including Ethiopians, to spread this this false notion of many Somalis leaving the deen.

There is absolutely no way that you can put Persians and Somalis in the same sentence.

Wow, this nigga's family cared a little too much. Gathering every saxiib of the fam around in some basement to talk some sense into him then whoop his ass? Bismillah. I got things to do, nigga. I ain't joining in on that meeting. Just give the wiil the finger and tell him to move out immediately if you're so cross.
If i was there i would have used his stomach as a punching bag
Sport Boxing GIF by Joko GIFs

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
I wouldn't trust what people claim online. There are non Somalis larping as Somali apostates online.

There is a concerted effort by some, including Ethiopians, to spread this this false notion of many Somalis leaving the deen.

There is absolutely no way that you can put Persians and Somalis in the same sentence.
Toronto Ontario and Minnesota universities alone have university groups filled with ex Muslims many Somali many Persians , I'm guessing London UK Somalis are the last strong hold in the west for Somalis being religious .

You don't see drug addicts of Somali ethnicity in UK like you do in Toronto Canada and USA .

It's crazy how the UK Somalis speak Somali and very few marry out or leave the Deen , its regular occurrence here in Seattle to see homeless Somali men and Somali gays promoting atheism here in Seattle .

I know this forum drags UK Somalis but at least UK Mali's can speak the language
And keep the Deen it's a battle for your soul here in the states and Canada one of the highest paid onlyfans girl is a Canadian halimo who wants to write a book about her journey from Islam to atheism . I personally know the family shit is sad .

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH

Maybe your right but I have seen a lot of youth say to hell with religion .

I hope your right for our people's sake .

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
The most toxic & broken communities... no wonder ,but it shows us what's going wormy in our communities
And it's not even religion that turns Somalis away from the Deen it's our culture of big mouths and gossip , when the Sheikh of the Somali mosques is talking about qabil it makes the youth disgusted .

We shit on eachother so much aka qabil aka kibir talk that it turns off these kids from the culture and then they associate Somali culture with Islam then it's I hate Somalis and Deen .

Toronto Ontario and Minnesota universities alone have university groups filled with ex Muslims many Somali many Persians , I'm guessing London UK Somalis are the last strong hold in the west for Somalis being religious .

You don't see drug addicts of Somali ethnicity in UK like you do in Toronto Canada and USA .

It's crazy how the UK Somalis speak Somali and very few marry out or leave the Deen , its regular occurrence here in Seattle to see homeless Somali men and Somali gays promoting atheism here in Seattle .

I know this forum drags UK Somalis but at least UK Mali's can speak the language
And keep the Deen it's a battle for your soul here in the states and Canada one of the highest paid onlyfans girl is a Canadian halimo who wants to write a book about her journey from Islam to atheism . I personally know the family shit is sad .
Sad sad status quo wlh