kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They should've just let baldy leave, instead of trying to force him back

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Dumb. Why blame Islam? They destroyed the country themselves, plus all the corruption (forbidden in the deen), lack of organization, unity or work ethic etc.
Yeah the elder generation knows that but foreign born somalis like us proberly blame islam because of all shabab and the monthly car bombs thats why they think somalia is unstable :mjdontkno:

Lol his family jumped him in the basement somali women are so good in setting up people :mjlaugh:

we will see allot of somalis in the future leaving islam Allot of them blame islam for the destruction of somalia
They just pushed him further away from Islam . He’ll likely never become Muslim again due to his traumatic experiences.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Wow, this nigga's family cared a little too much. Gathering every saxiib of the fam around in some basement to talk some sense into him then whoop his ass? Bismillah. I got things to do, nigga. I ain't joining in on that meeting. Just give the wiil the finger and tell him to move out immediately if you're so cross.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
they should just leave peacefully, not attack it

I think they faced trauma in their lives when they left it peacefully like the guy in video, i haven't heard of a story where a somali came out as kafir and wasnt cut off, beat up or shipped back to somalia.

Somalis parents are too strict, after these same gaals face the backlash they start their agenda on attacking the religion any chance they get.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
He had Quran recited on him , that is not a traumatic experience. There was no beating, he would have mentioned it. He left the house peacefully. They could have beat his ass up and tied his hands and legs in the basement so he can’t leave LOL
He said in the video he got punched in the face and beat up

I think they faced trauma in their lives when they left it peacefully like the guy in video, i haven't heard of a story where a somali came out as kafir and wasnt cut off, beat up or shipped back to somalia.

Somalis parents are too strict, after these same gaals face the backlash they start their agenda on attacking the religion any chance they get.
yes there doesnt seem to be an amicable seperation from the religion and its adherents.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Apparently Somalis , afghans and Persians have the most ex Muslims , for they are the most users on ex Muslims on Reddit.

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
This guy left islam at 15 . I find it so strange at that age he was thinking so negatively about the deen.
Social media is making it easier for them to leave Islam . If you are constantly engaging with non Muslims online who have a hatred of Islam and your imaan is weak you will leave the religion. A lot of Muslim youth are growing up in suburbs in America and Canada not surrounded by fellow Muslims so they get influenced easily by atheist or white Christians .

I grew up with Palestinians who would eat pepperoni pizza and say this quote " when in Rome do what the Romans do "

Trending