I woke up to this stuff! SHE CAME AT ME HARD FOR MY CUSHITIC FEATURES

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:fantasia2: Spitting image of his pops.

upload_2019-1-17_14-58-28.png
*Says* Aabo like the exorcist.

upload_2019-1-17_14-46-57.png
Did you mate with an Aryan looking demon cuz that child ain't mine!

:reallymaury: We'll see about that.

That can’t be a serious question. U pluckers are everywhere. In fact I didn’t know what a Somalian was until one of you invaded my Caribbean forum chatting the usual garbage.....very similar to the tripe yakuup posted above. So um yeah. But I have a good time here. U guys know how to show a fella a good time.
looool you’re a weirdo are you even listening to yourself? you’re on a SOMALI only forum, you’re not Somali so wtf are you even doing on here like we welcome you?

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
She done told me that I have a pointing nose and sculpted face.

I’ve been lured

I must admit that her thing was 10x better a Xaliimos. She rocked my world. There was no competition.

Now I have a problem at my hand. This madoow coworker of mine is saying she’s pregnant. Waar bal ii soo duceeya
View attachment 63700

:bell::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::kanyehmm:
I effing woke up to that.​
Btw what does she mean “we’re pregnant “​
I ain’t pregnant​
FAKE NEWS

Epi

I’m not a little kid

I’ve been lured

I must admit that her thing was 10x better a Xaliimos. She rocked my world. There was no competition.

Now I have a problem at my hand. This madoow coworker of mine is saying she’s pregnant. Waar bal ii soo duceeya
View attachment 63700

I ain’t pregnant​
Stagfurillah:gucciwhat:

Epi

I’m not a little kid

I’ve been lured

View attachment 63700

I ain’t pregnant​
Cushitic feature? Cushitic is a language group not a specific set of features. It’s like Chinese people saying look at my mandarin features. It makes no sense:ulyin:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Please instead of taking this to court. Do the right thing and go on the Maury show. :mjlol: