I Wish Puntland Had This

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
From Bayla to Hafun is the osman mahmoud stretch. Nice

The nomadic lifestyle is ok also, the camels are worth a-lot. You can sell that as asset and buy a house in a city pretty easily and one of the key reasons why darod dominate somalia economy. Where-as a farmer well as you can see how poor rahanwayne is and Madow, u should never join that industry sxb, wax fa'ido ah laga helo ma jiro.

Nobody dominates anything as each city & region makes their own stuff:

SirLancelLord

VIP
I am awashed in weapons yes. We got state weapons, clan weapons, and illegal arms dealer with weapons access. I ensure you FEAR ME, after 91 you can't be trusted when I wasn't armed or fighting I was slaughtered. That won't happen again. Puntland is armed to teeth brother, don't f*ck with us and it won't change in the foreseeable future.

You're living in the past people wanna develop industries IMG_20181116_200942.jpg IMG_20181116_201504.jpg IMG_20181116_201519.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're living in the past people wanna develop industriesView attachment 59703 View attachment 59702 View attachment 59701

That's a small section of the upper rich, economies are calculated by your poor section and then divided between your rich and poor to make an average. To increase GDP is not to focus on the top, but the BOTTOM. you focus on things back to front as an id00r.

As the saying goes a nation cann't be independent if the majority of it's people are not middle class. U cant rely on 5 or 6 top level business people, it's impossible. Middle class status in Somalia 5-6k a year and you should focus on how to make everyone in your jurisdiction reach that. Your government is a mess, just dismantle it, the policies are back to front.

SirLancelLord

VIP
I'm only focused on one thing
That's a small section of the upper rich, economies are calculated by your poor section and then divided between your rich and poor to make an average. To increase GDP is not to focus on the top, but the BOTTOM. you focus on things back to front as an id00r

That's all I'm focused on setting up a factory to create employment, if you saw that GDP document 30% of imports is consumer goods it will be better if we make those stuff in country.

The only smart clans in the north are warsangeli and habar awal, the rest are xoolo sxb. Notice @Suldaanka and his makhir port project, they were trying to build that little jetty port? what u think that was for waryaa? to be militarily independent and ensure they can dock down their weaponry of larger size. I am not sure if their still doing it but puntland was quite 'concerned' kkkkkk even though they said it was going to be a 'trade' port, yeah right.

The only reason we are dominant as Majerten is because of the port life line and that's why each clan is rushing to create a port but it's being stopped by all governments like the feds, jubaland, puntland, somaliland as it will complicate the order as it is.

HY can do the same also as it's the only clan with a coast-line in that jeegaan state, you fool. All you need is a jetty nothing else. Untill you get that you locked out of somaliland politics unless you use bosaso port which obviously will come with conditions. At least them dhulbahante guys have a custom near ethiopia to bring in weapons thru DDSI government

Coastal clans will dominate Interior clans. The ogaden lifeline is jubaland, DDSI needs to connect roads around there so they can access to jubaland, that's probably why they ADDED Gedo into jubaland @Teeri-Alpha which you will need to ensure reer gedo are under your grips for ogaden survival. That's why they feared JL project being ogaden as they know the next step is to link it to DDSI and be it's military port of call.

Ogaden survival is riding on this. Your 50/50 but to survive you need JL or your going to be dead like these other clans in Somalia.
Sxb in kasto oo aanu puntland. Cidanka jooga xeebta lama xissabin karo.
Las khorey hubka ku so deega lama xiisabiyo

The only smart clans in the north are warsangeli and habar awal, the rest are xoolo sxb. Notice @Suldaanka and his makhir port project, they were trying to build that little jetty port? what u think that was for waryaa? to be militarily independent and ensure they can dock down their weaponry of larger size. I am not sure if their still doing it but puntland was quite 'concerned' kkkkkk even though they said it was going to be a 'trade' port, yeah right.

The only reason we are dominant as Majerten is because of the port life line and that's why each clan is rushing to create a port but it's being stopped by all governments like the feds, jubaland, puntland, somaliland as it will complicate the order as it is.

HY can do the same also as it's the only clan with a coast-line in that jeegaan state, you fool. All you need is a jetty nothing else. Untill you get that you locked out of somaliland politics unless you use bosaso port which obviously will come with conditions. At least them dhulbahante guys have a custom near ethiopia to bring in weapons thru DDSI government

Coastal clans will dominate Interior clans. The ogaden lifeline is jubaland, DDSI needs to connect roads around there so they can access to jubaland, that's probably why they ADDED Gedo into jubaland @Teeri-Alpha which you will need to ensure reer gedo are under your grips for ogaden survival. That's why they feared JL project being ogaden as they know the next step is to link it to DDSI and be it's military port of call.

Ogaden survival is riding on this. Your 50/50 but to survive you need JL or your going to be dead like these other clans in Somalia.

this si also why Ogadens from DDSI, Jubbaland and kenya secrelty supprt bakool sare ( calwyahan Ogadens) and cabdi iley intervened with liyu police and karbashed alshabab many times,
the reason we support bakoole sare is simple, it has borders with gedo as well as with DDSI- its the rout to enter Ogaden DDSI as it borders afdheer,

this was desinged just incase marehan gets cocky and decides to have gedo or their half ruled by xamar directly we still have bakool sare region linked to both jubbaland and DDSi ( bakool sare borders cawlyahans half of gedo as well as afdheer, very strategic, this is a plan B just incase so we can surround, you fool, they need to udnertand Ogaden has spent enough time and energy focused on fighting ethiopia and now its time to sit down and eat and negotiate with enemies and work with them,

thus a weak dvided south west state is in our interest and cabdi iley and ahmed madoobe used to do their part to weaken it but constantly sending in liyu police to bakool region,

kismayo is the life line of Ogaden/Kuumade east africa, something marehan doesn't understand and we will fight to the end

this si also why Ogadens from DDSI, Jubbaland and kenya secrelty supprt bakool sare ( calwyahan Ogadens) and cabdi iley intervened with liyu police and karbashed alshabab many times,
the reason we support bakoole sare is simple, it has borders with gedo as well as with DDSI- its the rout to enter Ogaden DDSI as it borders afdheer,

this was desinged just incase marehan gets cocky and decides to have gedo or their half ruled by xamar directly we still have bakool sare region linked to both jubbaland and DDSi ( bakool sare borders cawlyahans half of gedo as well as afdheer, very strategic, this is a plan B just incase so we can surround, you fool, they need to udnertand Ogaden has spent enough time and energy focused on fighting ethiopia and now its time to sit down and eat and negotiate with enemies and work with them,

thus a weak dvided south west state is in our interest and cabdi iley and ahmed madoobe used to do their part to weaken it but constantly sending in liyu police to bakool region,

kismayo is the life line of Ogaden/Kuumade east africa, something marehan doesn't understand and we will fight to the end
TEERI CAN YOU TELL ME A TOWN OR DISTRICT IN GEDO THAT HAS NO SIZABLE MAREHAN PRESENCE COME ON

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

No Marehan lifeline is our mammul Jubaland. Gedo has always been Jubaland. Reer DDS are under us. JL project is a Marehan project.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP

Marehan are your masters and Gedo is all mine same with Jubbada Dhexe and my city Kismayo the lifeline of Marehan.

TEERI CAN YOU TELL ME A TOWN OR DISTRICT IN GEDO THAT HAS NO SIZABLE MAREHAN PRESENCE COME ON

can you tell me why marehan has only had Mps for parliament for only 3 counties in gedo out of 6 since somalia was created and even through siad barre and to this day, why only 3 out of 6 ?

come on,

marehan doesn't own a single gobal on their own in somalia, or even make up atleast 50% +

can you tell me why marehan has only had Mps for parliament for only 3 counties in gedo out of 6 since somalia was created and even through siad barre and to this day, why only 3 out of 6 ?

come on,

marehan doesn't own a single gobal on their own in somalia, or even make up atleast 50% +

YOU STILL DID NOT TELL ME A TOWN OR DISTRICT WITH NO SIZABLE PRESENCE OF MAREHAN
GIVE ME SOMEWHERE IN GEDO LARGER THAN FAAFAXDHUUN WITH NO SIZABLE MAREHAN PRESENCE OR TELL US A DISTRICT COME ON
@Ferrari @Shaolin23

EVEN SHAOLIN SAID HE WOULD SEND YOU ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR

NOW PLEASE TELL US A DISTRICT OR A PLACE IN GEDO THAT IS SIZABLY LARGER THAN FAAFAXDHUUN THAT HAS NO SIZABLE MAREHAN PRESENCE

fd.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha I even read somewhere in african development report done by 'somalilander in nairobi' and also the federal govt ministry kkkkkk they put garbaharey population to larger then kismaayo. Wallahi somalidu maba xishoodane kkkk. They were saying baydhabo was like 400k twice the size of kismaayo kkkkkkkk.

Like I am not sure why they bother with fake reports, as all reports will be sent eventually to the regional governments to check and they will tell them it doesn't fairly speak of the truth of somalia and challenge it. It's pointless.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Haday large population lee yihin maxaa degmoyinkina ka dhigay meelaha ugu liito somalia dee, i mean you are such a large population, haday run tahay, waaba ku farxi lahayd federalism ileen qabil wayn oo isbixin kara ba tahaye uma bahnid somali inaad ku gambatid kkk. I mean imagine a large population saying I can't rely on myself and my people and I want centralism and to hide among somali clans, that doesnt add up brothers. @nine @Sheikh @Dues Ex Machete

Isma gabato qabil wayn ayaan ahay iyo federalism ma rabi, all qabiil wayn love federalism look at ogaden, majerten, etc. Dadka keliya mucuradka ku ah waa idinka habar gedir-marehan iyo abgaal. hahahahahaha maxaa uu diidan tihin brother ma cabsanaysa in langaabnimadina ay soo MUUQATO KKK oo farta lagu FIIQO oo la yirahdo isma bixin karo qabiilkasi kkkk. Taasna markay muuqato waxa wiiqmayo 4.5 iyo huuhaagasi oo sida loo kala awood badan yahay dalka ayaa loo kala qaybsanaya. Wa inay muuqata muruqina sxb we need to see your districts and towns BEATING OURS.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha Deep down I know why southern clans bar kismayo and mogadishu fear centralism. Their farming settlements and income from such is very low and therefore population base is very weak and poor and hard to work with. That's why their regions are total shit holes bar the trading cities of kismayo and mogadishu(which somalis all built for them) and they inherited ma ahayn hawiye.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I remember when I was in mogadishu wallahi normal families 'bariis cad' ayay ka cunan no hilib nothing, just white rice sxb. I am talking about normal muqdishawis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts