I wish I was American

f*ck France, can't get no wealth in this .

They tax the living shit out of me day on a daily basis just to finance some fucking worthless, jobless, maghrebian cunts who are all out there on benefits.

Back when I was interning I would get paid 800 euros a month AND THEY WOULD CONSIDER THIS HIGH, you know how much a software engineering intern makes in the US? At least 3.5K USD a month even in a shithole like Oklahoma city.

f*ck this country, I got a job in Berlin but it's the same fucking shit there as well, taxes upon taxes upon taxes.

Lord, please bless me with an H1-B, Europe is reer gaadjo.

f*ck France, can't get no wealth in this *****.

They tax the living shit out of me day on a daily basis just to finance some fucking worthless, jobless, maghrebian cunts.

Back when I was interning I would get paid 800 euros a month, you know how much a software engineering intern makes in the US? At least 3.5 a month even in a shithole like Oklahoma city.

f*ck this country, I got a job in Berlin but it's the same fucking shit there as well, taxes upon taxes upon taxes.

Canada is way better. slightly lower pay compared to america but a way better quality of life.

They tax the living shit out of me day on a daily basis just to finance some fucking worthless, jobless, maghrebian cunts who are all out there on benefits.

Back when I was interning I would get paid 800 euros a month AND THEY WOULD CONSIDER THIS HIGH, you know how much a software engineering intern makes in the US? At least 3.5K USD a month even in a shithole like Oklahoma city.

If you wish to be American, then I’ll be Black hawk down :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Canada is way better. slightly lower pay compared to america but a way better quality of life.
It's trash as well, Canadians taxes are high as f*ck.

Toronto's cost of living is as high as San Francisco's and that's the only city where you can go to get seriously paid in Software Engineering.

If you wish to be American, then I’ll be Black hawk down :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

God bless America.
They sure do f*ck the whole world up but at least there you get PAID.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Well, immigration and welfare benefits costs. You think that the taxes would be this high if there weren't so many immigrants in western Europe?

It's trash as well, Canadians taxes are high as f*ck.

Toronto's cost of living is as high as San Francisco's and that's the only city where you can go to get seriously paid in Software Engineering.

God bless America.
They sure do f*ck the whole world up but at least there you get PAID.

of course taxes are high, it's a socialized country. thats the tradeoff. In America, if you are fucked, you are fucked.

break your leg, have fun paying 70k to the hospital. Your wife needs a c-section? that's 10k out of pocket.

not having to pay as much in taxes doesn't mean shit when your costs and expenses are now higher.
there is a reason quality of life is way better in socialized countries, because people know the government has their back if something goes wrong.

the only people who get shafted by socialized countries are multi-millionaires and that's the one percent.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
of course taxes are high, it's a socialized country. thats the tradeoff. In America, if you are fucked, you are fucked.

break your leg, have fun paying 70k to the hospital. Your wife needs a c-section? that's 10k out of pocket.

there is a reason quality of life is way better in socialized countries, because people know the government has their back if something goes wrong.

Yes, there is no middle in America. If you eat good, you eat good. If you are fucked, you are fucked. You might as well die for all that the government or anyone cares.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I was gonna say wherever you are isn't that bad but then i read France and broski all I'ma say is you should hop on a boat and get the fukk outta there:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

On a real note you should move Quebec or Louisiana they speak French there and it's a vibe

Trending