I wish I had so much more time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I'm your master! Don't be a prisoner who thinks he owns the prison rather think about the guard who looks after you and can skip on you one day. What I'm trying to say is your pathetic like all of your people. Islam isn't a religion where you can cherry-pick you either follow it or you don't. Follow it to extreme and follow every rule or don't follow it at all. You aren't a real Muslim.
^^You are fucking idiot. My people invaded Ethiopia and took everything you have and treated you as SLAVERY. Mingistu feeds you full of lairs, Go read history books about Daarod invaded Ethiopia, it was from 1500 to 1750s. I'm a Muslim. That is it.
btw, You are not even Ethiopian. bloody mad troll.
f*ck Islamic extremist and f*ck Ethiopian mouth stinker.

Q

Queen Carawelo

T1A why are you acting as if we are still in the year 2004 or 2005? There's something called a smartphone where you can post from where ever you are, whether it's at work, restaurant, classroom or even at the airport while waiting to board your plane! Get with the times and get off your no existence high horse.

I stopped reading your other post when you said you took an SAT test in seventh grade. Really? Since when did seventh graders took SAT test? I mean if you're going to lie, atleast tell a lie that resembles the truth.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
^^You are fucking idiot. My people invaded Ethiopia and took everything you have and treated you as SLAVERY. Mingistu feeds you full of lairs, Go read history books about Daarod invaded Ethiopia, it was from 1500 to 1750s. I'm a Muslim. That is it.
Darood invaded Ethiopia,who is this nigga lying to.The day your illiterate ass reads futuh al habasha then you can speak about what happened.So until then kindly shut the f*ck up "Nabeel"

f*ck Islamic extremist and f*ck Ethiopian mouth stinker.
We have thousands of years of history and we are also in the bible and Quran where is your nation? We aren't colonized and has your nation being colonized. Don't even try your bullshit with me you beg to Mohammad! Keep begging Somalia and South Sudan and Eritrea which failed state is better?

Darood invaded Ethiopia,who is this nigga lying to.The day your illiterate ass reads futuh al habasha then you can speak about what happened.So until then kindly shut the f*ck up "Nabeel"
Tell that to the Italians who fucked your great-great grandmother in the ass.

Was it the British or Italians sorry can't remember! But I remember she was fucked anally

Nabeel786

Southie pride
^^Waryee, No wonder Somalilanders always love to lick Amhara's ass. Waa shaqadada, ceebtada ma aha. Shut up ina gumeed waaxid.
What do you know about fatuh Al-habesha? Only subclan habar awal been mentioned, the rest were Daarood.
MAREHAN
OGADEN
GERI KOMBE

Last edited:
I thought you were Isaac and now your pretending to be darood why are you ashmed of being Isaac.

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix
^^Waryee, No wonder Somalilanders always love to lick Amhara's ass. Waa shaqadada, ceebtada ma aha. Shut up ina gumeed waaxid.
What do you know about fatuh Al-habesha? Only subclan habar awal been mentioned, the rest were Daarood.
Habar Magadle was mentioned,that's how I know you didn't read it.Habar Magadle represents the majority of Isaaq.So try again with your fake version of history.Btw you know Marexan betrayed the Imam not Harti but the fatuh specifically mentions your god forsaken sub clan.Hated even back then!

Nabeel786

Southie pride
The Conquest of Abyssinia Fatuh Al habesha

Meaningful excerpts from the book Futuh Al-Habasha: The Conquest of Abyssinia (Futuh Al-Habasa) By Sihab ad-Din Ahmad bin ‘Abd al-Qader. Briefinformation by the book provided by Amazon.com .

Last edited:

Meaningful excerpts from the book Futuh Al-Habasha: The Conquest of Abyssinia (Futuh Al-Habasa) By Sihab ad-Din Ahmad bin ‘Abd al-Qader. Briefinformation by the book provided by Amazon.com .

Here are some of the quotes from the book, we think are significant:
At this moment the companions of the imam screamed out, saying,‘The infidels have tricked us; they are after the livestock,’ whereupon the imam split his forces into two divisions: one he entrusted to Garad Ahmusa, composed of the Somali spearmen of the Marraihan, the Gorgorah and the Hawiya; around one-thousand of them from among the most famous spearmen. And from the soldiers bearing shields, the same number.
”He sent (another
messenger) to the tribe of Marraihan whose chieftain was Hirabu bin Goita Tedros bin Adam*, and he also sent (messengers) to the outlying Provinces to spur them on to the jihad, for God, and in the way of the Most High God.
*:(160) Goita or Goyta, the Tegrenya for ‘master’ or ‘lord’, Francesco da Bassano, Vocabolario tigray-italiano, col.883, seems to have been sometimes used as a title and sometimes as a personal name.
The imam accepted his excuse, and then said to him:‘But no good will come to you from just wishing (that things will improve). Thereupon Hirabu appointed his nephew to command the Marraihan and they rallied around the imam -ninety cavalry and more than seven-hundred footsoldiers- with Hirabu bringing up the rear. The imam went back to his city of Harar, taking the tribe of Marraihan with him.”
”Then Hirabu the chieftain of the Somali tribe of Marraihan, killed one of the equerries of the sultan ‘Umar Din when he was in Nageb. The imam heard about what Hirabu had done, and he said to the Sultan ‘Umar Din,‘This Somali has acted treacherously towards you and killed your equerry.’ So the imam, and the sultan with him, prepared himself for an expedition and set out and arrived at the country of the Somalis, as far as Kidad. Hirabu. meantime, had fled and was hiding in his own country.The imam asked the sultan,‘What shall we do now? I am going to send for him to hand over the horses, and to pay the blood-money. If he does so, then all is well: if he does not, then I shall go against him, while you go back to your country.’ So the imam sent to Hirabu to hand over the horses, and to pay the blood-money to some sharifs of the family of Ba’ Alawi, the Husainites, may God bless us through their means.”
”The army camped around the city (Harar; my own barracks), with each tribe being kept apart from the others. The tribe of the Marraihan was, however, wavering. Their chieftain was a man fond of intrigue and procrastination. Extremely wily, he loved double-dealing and swindles. The imam organised some of his soldiers and went to the Marraihan and confronted Hirabu and his tribe and said to him:‘Why are you lagging behind in coming on the jihad? Hirabu complained about his plight, and excused himself on the grounds of his poverty-stricken state.
”A tribe called Girri then came to the imam. A dispute had arisen between them and their companions in another tribe called the Marraihan whose emir was called Hirabu, so the imam Ahmed sent a message to Hirabu emir of the Somalis, to make peace between them.”
”Now, having finished this, let us return to the earlier narrative, and look at what happened during the Somali campaign.When news of the imam’s leaving for the outlying provinces of Abyssinia reached them, a certain person, by name Hirabu, a chief of one of the Somali tribes called Marraihan, had arrived half-way along the route to the country of Harar. After verifying the departure of the imam to the land of Abbyssinia, he doubled back and returned to his own country.”
”He also sent (a messenger) to the tribe of Girri which was the tribe whose leader and chieftain was Mattan bin Utman bin Kaled, the Somali, his brother-in-law*
We conquered you Somalis creating a new sub clan within Isaac Habar Jeclo! They are loyal to Ethiopia or you call them Mother of Love

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Habar Magadle was mentioned,that's how I know you didn't read it.Habar Magadle represents the majority of Isaaq.So try again with your fake version of history.Btw you know Marexan betrayed the Imam not Harti but the fatuh specifically mentions your god forsaken sub clan.Hated even back then!
^^We never gave information to an enemies, you people do that because is your job to be RUFYAAN.
I read the book already and all I see was nobility and the brave of my family. You people are full of jealous.

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
We conquered you Somalis creating a new sub clan within Isaac Habar Jeclo! They are loyal to Ethiopia or you call them Mother of Love
^^I agree with you on that 200%. Isaaq are true loyalty to Amhara.They obviously lick your ass cuz all they want is recognition. bwhahaha

Waranle

Top Mali in the 6ix

Here are some of the quotes from the book, we think are significant:
At this moment the companions of the imam screamed out, saying,‘The infidels have tricked us; they are after the livestock,’ whereupon the imam split his forces into two divisions: one he entrusted to Garad Ahmusa, composed of the Somali spearmen of the Marraihan, the Gorgorah and the Hawiya; around one-thousand of them from among the most famous spearmen. And from the soldiers bearing shields, the same number.
”He sent (another
messenger) to the tribe of Marraihan whose chieftain was Hirabu bin Goita Tedros bin Adam*, and he also sent (messengers) to the outlying Provinces to spur them on to the jihad, for God, and in the way of the Most High God.
*:(160) Goita or Goyta, the Tegrenya for ‘master’ or ‘lord’, Francesco da Bassano, Vocabolario tigray-italiano, col.883, seems to have been sometimes used as a title and sometimes as a personal name.
The imam accepted his excuse, and then said to him:‘But no good will come to you from just wishing (that things will improve). Thereupon Hirabu appointed his nephew to command the Marraihan and they rallied around the imam -ninety cavalry and more than seven-hundred footsoldiers- with Hirabu bringing up the rear. The imam went back to his city of Harar, taking the tribe of Marraihan with him.”
”Then Hirabu the chieftain of the Somali tribe of Marraihan, killed one of the equerries of the sultan ‘Umar Din when he was in Nageb. The imam heard about what Hirabu had done, and he said to the Sultan ‘Umar Din,‘This Somali has acted treacherously towards you and killed your equerry.’ So the imam, and the sultan with him, prepared himself for an expedition and set out and arrived at the country of the Somalis, as far as Kidad. Hirabu. meantime, had fled and was hiding in his own country.The imam asked the sultan,‘What shall we do now? I am going to send for him to hand over the horses, and to pay the blood-money. If he does so, then all is well: if he does not, then I shall go against him, while you go back to your country.’ So the imam sent to Hirabu to hand over the horses, and to pay the blood-money to some sharifs of the family of Ba’ Alawi, the Husainites, may God bless us through their means.”
”The army camped around the city (Harar; my own barracks), with each tribe being kept apart from the others. The tribe of the Marraihan was, however, wavering. Their chieftain was a man fond of intrigue and procrastination. Extremely wily, he loved double-dealing and swindles. The imam organised some of his soldiers and went to the Marraihan and confronted Hirabu and his tribe and said to him:‘Why are you lagging behind in coming on the jihad? Hirabu complained about his plight, and excused himself on the grounds of his poverty-stricken state.
”A tribe called Girri then came to the imam. A dispute had arisen between them and their companions in another tribe called the Marraihan whose emir was called Hirabu, so the imam Ahmed sent a message to Hirabu emir of the Somalis, to make peace between them.”
”Now, having finished this, let us return to the earlier narrative, and look at what happened during the Somali campaign.When news of the imam’s leaving for the outlying provinces of Abyssinia reached them, a certain person, by name Hirabu, a chief of one of the Somali tribes called Marraihan, had arrived half-way along the route to the country of Harar. After verifying the departure of the imam to the land of Abbyssinia, he doubled back and returned to his own country.”
”He also sent (a messenger) to the tribe of Girri which was the tribe whose leader and chieftain was Mattan bin Utman bin Kaled, the Somali, his brother-in-law*
You do know tewdros(weird ethio name for a leader of a Somali clan,potential bastard??) beheaded the messenger Imam Ahmad sent him.Imam Ahmad asked the sultan to "behead this treacherous Somali",The imam wasn't to fond of us Somalis due to our lack of religiosity.He burnt the land of Habar Magadle for not paying taxes to the Sultan of Adal.History is complex but if you want to make revisions and appease your ego.Go ahead just don't think people who actually know the history won't call you out

^^I agree with you on that 200%. Isaaq are true loyalty to Amhara.They obviously lick your ass cuz all they want is recognition. bwhahaha
I'm not Amhara! Why would they lick my ass and your right they are Amhara lovers and this is how I learned that they hate the current government in Ethiopia and wish nothing but Amhara rule to come back. I have Amhara-Oromo and Gurage in me but I'm Gurage but I sympathize with Oromos and Amhara but your right about Isaacs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending