I will reward every somali that accepts christ with a western passport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time the holy church does a full blown missionary trip to Somalia. A lot of sinners will be saved during this times of war.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Fuck that man. It's Islam all day, err day. You feel me you fucking Kafir! 炎 履沿かメ縁ロ サ王慰 デ運鋭億ぃ

Id rather not go to church every sunday for a 3 hour service to listen to a qaniis rapist priest preach about why christ loves me. Thank you for the offer tho.:drakekidding:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I think it's time the holy church does a full blown missionary trip to Somalia. A lot of sinners will be saved during this times of war.
Somalia and Christianity don’t intermix warya. Just give up now. There is only one church in the entire country and it’s empty.

Somalia and Christianity don’t intermix warya. Just give up now. There is only one church in the entire country and it’s empty.

That church in Xamar was blown to pieces during the war then al shabaab destroyed whatever was left of it and the bullet ridden ruins is now an IDP camp for bantus :mjlol:

I think it's safe to say Somalis will never embrace Islam as it it too deep in our culture, even Italy tried sending out missionaries during the colonization but only managed to convert some Madows willing to appease to anyone for better treatment because before that they converted to Islam so they couldn't be enslaved by us anymore as well:kodaksmiley::wow: imagine how awkward it was when Italy left and they all(presumably) converted back :hemad::draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending