I Will Never Understand Going To A Country That Will Hate Your Race

koreans acting like whites did in the 60s whenever black people try to go to public swimming pools .

yet she stays in the country wasting her money ,when she could of gone to ghana kenya or the Caribbean islands .

Yaraye

VIP
it's the obsession with kdramas and kpop that has these girls on a hinge. I like those too but its only for entertainment. I don't even spend a dime on any of that shit

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
koreans acting like whites did in the 60s whenever black people try to go to public swimming pools .

yet she stays in the country wasting her money ,when she could of gone to ghana kenya or the Caribbean islands .
Crazy thing is she still lives there and she talks about korea in her tiktoks 24/7
:ohlord:

Yaraye

VIP
U could order some from Amazon. I did
I cleanse then use a moisturizing toner (7 skin layer method) and then lotion. Cuz that's all I can afford at the moment. However I have this phobia that you can never know if the liquids in the bottle are actual skincare products :cosbyhmm:

Whole madaw race have no self respect men and women. U can see Chinese come to Africa and start slapping them 😂
Idk why your blaming her for the racism she’s facing. For all we know she could be working. This is pure racism and anti blackness coming from a developed nation. Same thing could happen to you

Idk why you’re blaming her for the racism she’s facing. For all we know she could be working. This is pure racism and anti blackness coming from a developed nation. Same thing could happen to you
In Korea, China and Japan these people don’t like foreigners even other Asia. And cadaans to them this is not racism even deny u an apartment because u r not their ethnic group. She should leave Korea they don’t know or care about discrimination

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Tbf it’s pretty dehumanizing to have ppl flee when you go to a public bath. It should be called out
Bro when these koreans go to Europe, they cry about racism so much. A white person could avoid looking at them and they’ll cry it’s racism but treat dark skinned people like this.
:bell:
Me when Indhoyar complains about racism
Cant Hear You La La GIF by blackbear

Koreans are known to be one of the biggest slaves to cadaans, they worship white people like gods over there. Mf's literally go through numerous of plastic surgeries to look like deformed white people, Why tf would she go there?
c399e06937c7ab6d47e1f1bd6a483a3d.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I cleanse then use a moisturizing toner (7 skin layer method) and then lotion. Cuz that's all I can afford at the moment. However I have this phobia that you can never know if the liquids in the bottle are actual skincare products :cosbyhmm:
7 skin layer method? Naya these indhoyars are scamming you! That shit don't work, I have clear skin for the past four years and all I've been using was simple soap and qasil twice a week. It's even proven the more skincare you use the more your skin on your face becomes sensitive and can easily break-out.

Black people needs to have strong minded...enjoy your trip and enjoy the spa who cares if they left, I actually go swimming pools early so I don't swim with whites and Indians because I don't trust their hygiene habits 🤮

Trending