I will get married soon

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
There is really no point attacking OP. He’s mentioned he wanted to marry a girl his own age and one older and that didn’t work out. He’s also young himself. He’s not even 25 yet. Also, marrying at 17/18 is completely normal back home. A lot of my cousins married at that age.

Biggest issue though with Somalis and young marriages is the high divorce rates. It’s young girls who suffer the most since they’ll marry at like 17, have a couple of kids and in many cases the marriages don’t work out and then many don’t have much of a way to support themselves and their families also tend to be poor. In many cases, some of girls either need to remarry or give up custody to the father since there aren’t any courts to force men to pay up. It’s happened to some women in my family. Two of my cousins kids were raised by their dads side for that reason.

Anyone that’s been back home will tell you divorce is rampant. I’ve met girls who haven’t even turned 25 yet who’ve been married twice. Since relationships are highly unstable, surely the best thing would be for families to invest in their daughters in terms of security. Many grandfathers end up having to help their daughters raise their kids or their daughters end up losing custody. Life isn’t easy for women back home wallahi and on this forum being honest about the conditions of women triggers men here. It’s due to these conditions I’m highlighting that makes women respond with exclamation of ‘predator’ and other comments and why they become fixated with this issue because marrying as a poor, penniless young girl can be a rough uphill battle in a place like back home.
Haa divorce has become common recently
I stopped the marriage twice before it started because I knew it would end in divorce
But I'm not a nervous person
Nin dulqaad leh baan ahay

One of my friends was married for only 8 months and divorced his wife
For a very trivial reason when he came to me He said, “I will divorce her .
He said she wanted to kill herself and she took a knife
I told him Don’t divorce her, no matter what happens
and I told him that maybe she pregnant, that's why she was angry, and she was pregnant .

In the end, the court ruled that he should give her $100 every month because in SL that is how if man asks for a divorce
He regretted it in the end because he paid the expenses of his wife and child but can't see them.
last time he tried to returner her
The problem is that women have become very emotional and men also and cannot bear it

Haa divorce has become common recently
I stopped the marriage twice before it started because I knew it would end in divorce
But I'm not a nervous person
Nin dulqaad leh baan ahay

One of my friends was married for only 8 months and divorced his wife
For a very trivial reason when he came to me He said, “I will divorce her .
He said she wanted to kill herself and she took a knife
I told him Don’t divorce her, no matter what happens
and I told him that maybe she pregnant, that's why she was angry, and she was pregnant .
Surely that should have made him want to stay with her to keep an eye on her for the sake of the kids? Also she’s clearly not well? So isn’t it xaasidnimo to divorce someone at their lowest? Kinda scary how easy it is for people to discard each other when someone is not well.
In the end, the court ruled that he should give her $100 every month because in SL that is how if man asks for a divorce
He regretted it in the end because he paid the expenses of his wife and child but can't see them.
last time he tried to returner her
The problem is that women have become very emotional and men also and cannot bear it
Looks like a lot of people just want the easy aspect of marriage that only benefits them. If someone is having a mental breakdown? Divorce.

I don't know why xalimos get triggered when a farax says he wants to marry a younger girl
I'm 32 and if I were to marry, I would want a wife 20-25 yr old not someone above 30:susp:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
There is really no point attacking OP. He’s mentioned he wanted to marry a girl his own age and one older and that didn’t work out. He’s also young himself. He’s not even 25 yet. Also, marrying at 17/18 is completely normal back home. A lot of my cousins married at that age.

Biggest issue though with Somalis and young marriages is the high divorce rates. It’s young girls who suffer the most since they’ll marry at like 17, have a couple of kids and in many cases the marriages don’t work out and then many don’t have much of a way to support themselves and their families also tend to be poor. In many cases, some of girls either need to remarry or give up custody to the father since there aren’t any courts to force men to pay up. It’s happened to some women in my family. Two of my cousins kids were raised by their dads side for that reason.

Anyone that’s been back home will tell you divorce is rampant. I’ve met girls who haven’t even turned 25 yet who’ve been married twice. Since relationships are highly unstable, surely the best thing would be for families to invest in their daughters in terms of security. Many grandfathers end up having to help their daughters raise their kids or their daughters end up losing custody. Life isn’t easy for women back home wallahi and on this forum being honest about the conditions of women triggers men here. It’s due to these conditions I’m highlighting that makes women respond with exclamation of ‘predator’ and other comments and why they become fixated with this issue because marrying as a poor, penniless young girl can be a rough uphill battle in a place like back home.
23 and 17 still pisses me off. Even if it's normal back home. Plus I believe he said he was a teacher. If this happened in the states bro would have been In prison.

"Life isn’t easy for women back home wallahi and on this forum being honest about the conditions of women triggers men here."

They don't give af. They're just glad birth rates are going up.

Being a young single mom is already a horrible situation to be in here in the west. Back home your completely fucked.

"Anyone that’s been back home will tell you divorce is rampant. I’ve met girls who haven’t even turned 25 yet who’ve been married twice."

How hard is it to find childfree women back home that are above the age of 25?

I don't know why xalimos get triggered when a farax says he wants to marry a younger girl
I'm 32 and if I were to marry, I would want a wife 20-25 yr old not someone above 30:susp:
Most of the girls that get triggered are age groups you want. Modern society has changed. Age gaps have become smaller in economically developed nations. A 20 yr old doesn’t want a 32 yr old on average.

23 and 17 still pisses me off. Even if it's normal back home. Plus I believe he said he was a teacher. If this happened in the states bro would have been In prison.

"Life isn’t easy for women back home wallahi and on this forum being honest about the conditions of women triggers men here."

I know they don’t give an af about women but they’ll get mad and call us feminist or male hating for simply caring about our fellow women. It stems from selfishness and viewing themselves as people whilst us women are merely extensions that make their lives easier.
Being a young single mom is already a horrible situation to be in here in the west. Back home your completely fucked.

"Anyone that’s been back home will tell you divorce is rampant. I’ve met girls who haven’t even turned 25 yet who’ve been married twice."

Not hard. Depends on the region. Contrary to popular beliefs, whilst Somalis are very similar, different areas have slightly different ways of doing things. Northerners always got married later than Southerners. Although in Xamar in the 60s, 70s and 80s many girls only got married in their 20s.

Also, many of this is tied to economic development. When Somalia had a thriving government, most girls had dreams of aspirations to go university. Before my mum left Somalia since it was going down the drain so around mid 80s, she was about to sit her Uni exam and many of the girls around her had no intentions of getting married without finishing their studies.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement

According to the half your age plus seven rule, the lowest he can date is 18.5. Bro could not find a girl at least a year older? :bell:

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Surely that should have made him want to stay with her to keep an eye on her for the sake of the kids? Also she’s clearly not well? So isn’t it xaasidnimo to divorce someone at their lowest? Kinda scary how easy it is for people to discard each other when someone is not well.

Looks like a lot of people just want the easy aspect of marriage that only benefits them. If someone is having a mental breakdown? Divorce.
the girl was fine, but she was pregnant and this man did not understand anything about women nature
Divorce is not a solution, you have to be patient

Kisame

Plotting world domination
According to the half your age plus seven rule, the lowest he can date is 18.5. Bro could not find a girl at least a year older? :bell:

Bro gotta be an ugly nigga. All the single chicks around his age ain't want to f*ck with him so now he gotta go for minors.

Why does it bother you?

Maxaa kaa galay? The West brainwashed you waryaa, caga dhigo.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Bro gotta be an ugly nigga. All the single chicks around his age ain't want to f*ck with him so now he gotta go for minors.
You are angry because I want xalaal The xaraam anyone can get it But I am a man and I want halal

Need 21 upwards min for me , 17 year old girls are too young/immature nowadays. People don't grow up like they used to back in the day.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Need 21 upwards min for me , 17 year old girls are too young/immature nowadays. People don't grow up like they used to back in the day.
My Grandmother got married at 17, she was the oldest and probably had double the life experience of your average person nowadays, I just need to look at my little sister, if they ever brought up marriage at the same age, I slap her.

My Grandmother got married at 17, she was the oldest and probably had double the life experience of your average person nowadays, I just need to look at my little sister, if they ever brought up marriage at the same age, I slap her.
looool real talk.

It's a made up marriage Honestly it is better than love marriage Loving a girl you don't know and who doesn't know anything about her family is not a good idea.
Last year, I was going to get married I thought we liked each other But problems come between her and my family She also asked for 150 grams of gold then I told her iska tag inader

This girl is from ceerigaabo and I went to her and met her She is 17 years old, so I will now get engaged to her and move her to Hargeisa After a few months
It’s called an arranged marriage. Made up marriage sounds like it’s a fake thing.

Hope it works out for you both. May Allah bless your union.

17 is too young to marry for a 23 year old. That's a dude that graduated college last year basically. That seems old for a girl that didn't finish high school yet. But things might be different in Somalia so idk. In any case, good luck.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
☹️.Most of the girls back home barely finish their education and we wonder why we aren’t progressing as a society people.Once everyone finishes their education then they can think about marriage 🙏🏽🙏🏽
The number #1 indicator of a nation's success is women's access to education.
Somalis like the posters itt unironically think marrying off a teen girl is fine and then wonder why our country is still a shithole

Trending

Latest posts