I will end up in hell

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I have tried everything to make a habbit to pray.

I keep missing it. I am super drained with work, family and studies that I'm now fatigued.

Last night I went to bed at 1am made duaa and intention I'd wake up early for fajr, woke up and it's 9.45am. I've been severely depressed. I feel like I'm not a Muslim at all. I've been having thoughts of taking my hijab off going to the club just to reals some stress.

This life isn't made for Muslims..

I'm in my destructive mood.

Keep striving. Never take off your hijab it will always serve you as a reminder to you. Imagine the regret you would feel after taking it off. Wear it proudly!

I keep missing it. I am super drained with work, family and studies that I'm now fatigued.

Last night I went to bed at 1am made duaa and intention I'd wake up early for fajr, woke up and it's 9.45am. I've been severely depressed. I feel like I'm not a Muslim at all. I've been having thoughts of taking my hijab off going to the club just to reals some stress.

@SOULSEARCHING Keep praying, trust me it’s not worth missing prayer. Remember, you could die any second and the Angel of death is around the corner, It’s best to keep praying and do good deeds. You don’t know when your going to die so keep praying and do good deeds. Prayer is the 5 pillers of Islam and its very important.

Allah says- "What led you into Hell-Fire? They will say; 'We were not of those who prayed;' (The Noble Quran, 74:42-43)"

Sister, please pray for the sake of Allah. May Allah make it easy for you.

Also, don’t take off your Hijab. Hijab is a blessing Allah bestowed on women. It’s not your thoughts but Shaytans whispers in order to misguide you. Shaytan is every Humans enemy so we should not obey him but Obey Allah instead.

Also don’t lose hope in the mercy of Allah, Allah is all forgiving and merciful.

Allah Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."
[Surah Az-Zumar 39:53]

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

if ever you worry that you're not really a Muslim and that you've committed kufr
you can always say the Shahadaah to be on the safe side

I don't think you "not a Muslim".... I don't think that's so

if you weren't sincere, why would you feel remorse?

whatever your situation, please always put Islam first.... we owe obedience to Allah first.......

insha'Allah everything will work out and you will live as a good Muslim...... I am hopeful for you because I think you must have sincerity and a good heart because why else would you feel remorse?

as long as you put Islam before everything and you put Allah first, I think everything will work out well for you... I am sure there will be difficulties but if you do that I think everything will work out well for you in the end

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Dont say you will end up in hell. Actually when you sleepin nothin will be written abt your deeds. If you live with your family just tell them to wake you up for fajr and make sure you pray other prayers

dont stop praying,

Hijaab etc is like far down in the list of priorities compared to prayer.
since you already pray and wear hijaab it just means the devil is working extra hard on you because you are on to a good thing.

prayer is meditative and a reset button on your emotional balance.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Don’t let that negativity get to you, you’re not perfect but you always try your best.
Just keep praying and following the religion of Allah. Don’t underestimate the mercy of Allah, you don’t know if you’ll actually end up in hell. Sincerity and kindness go a long way. And don’t stop wearing the hijab, it keeps your dignity and it helps you attract more of the right people.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So you want to take off your Hijab and go clubbing because you can't fulfill you 5 daily prayers

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
There’s a high possibility all of us will end up in hell. Maybe try combining prayers if you can’t hit all of them in a day.
Allah knows best.