I will become the first US Muslim president

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Inshallah.

Smh why is there so many more dislikes than likes.
C87298EB-CD12-4332-83E7-AB324BE69D57.jpeg

psyche

To each their own
Let's be real here is no way a Muslim man will become the president of the USA anytime soon.

Islam doesn't really harmonize well with the west so I doubt that the average American will be happy being lead by a person who follows it.

I admire his ambition but I just hope he doesn't go on to follow a dream that will never be reality.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Let's be real here is no way a Muslim man will become the president of the USA anytime soon.

Islam doesn't really harmonize well with the west so I doubt that the average American will be happy being lead by a person who follows it.

I admire his ambition but I just hope he doesn't go on to follow a dream that will never be reality.
sxb if barack hussein obama can become president why not this fella? Its not like he'll make sharia the US law

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
sxb if barack hussein obama can become president why not this fella? Its not like he'll make sharia the US law
American presidents aren’t as powerful as they used to be. I won’t lie it’s a great status symbol but in terms of wieldable power being a tech billionaire or Fed Chairman may be better.

Pessimism has no value.

It's better this kid is ambitious, and if God wills it he will be president.

psyche

To each their own

Pessimism has no value.

It's better this kid is ambitious, and if God wills it he will be president.

I guess both of you are right in a way, but all I'm trying to say is that if he would run for president in this day and age he would be severely handicapped due to the fear mongering his opponents will do.

Hopefully in the next 50 years the world will become more educated and politics will be less messy

Trending