I will be visiting Toronto in the coming weeks. What’s your best restaurants ?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Go to the Dixon one. They have good food.
J
don't go at night tho, there is a old adeer who will non stop beg for you to buy his Khamiis for $10. He wears a texito with read tie, you have been warned. :ufdup:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Etob where you posted that video of that fight happening has good ribs. Only go for the ribs.

Xawaash is another somali restaurant which is good. Muskaki is overrated fam

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How come you have enough money to travel constantly yet spend hours on this site ?

:drakewtf::drakewtf: Has it crossed your autistic mind that I might be coming on here off of my phone while handling my work business.

Go to University and make something of yourself.

Maybe and only maybe you can just travel every quarter. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Last edited:

:drakewtf::drakewtf: Has it crosses your autistic mind that I might be coming on here off of my phone while handling my work business.

Go to University and make something of yourself.

Maybe and only maybe you can just travel every quarter. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Woah there , did I hit a nerve
:hillarybiz:
I travel once or twice a year , but you seem to travel every few months to obscure places.You either spend all your extra money on travel or are writing a fictional story.

Which one is it upti
:lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Woah there , did I hit a nerve
:hillarybiz:
I travel once or twice a year , but you seem to travel every few months to obscure places.You either spend all your extra money on travel or are writing a fictional story.

Which one is it upti
:lolbron:

You’re insinuating that I must be doing illicit activities to be flying off to places.

I assure you that I obey the law of the land.

Plus I am a budget traveler.

I book trips in advance and only when it is on sale.

( I apologize for going off ).

You’re insinuating that I must be doing illicit activities to be flying off to places.

I assure you that I obey the law of the land.

Plus I am a budget traveler.

I book trips in advance and only when it is on sale.

( I apologize for going off ).
I was impying you are either a single guy who flies around wasting money or a liar.
:gucciwhat:

Etob where you posted that video of that fight happening has good ribs. Only go for the ribs.

Xawaash is another somali restaurant which is good. Muskaki is overrated fam

Xawaash is overrated, but Etob restaurant is elite. Their marinated chicken strips with the biriis is incredible, but I’ve always preferred chicken to beef anyways :icon lol:

If you go to Mushkaki, get their Mushkaki fries which is addictive as well

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You're always on holiday; who flies you out? Name and shame the pervert who has a thing for mature faaraxs.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're always on holiday; who flies you out? Name and shame the pervert who has a thing for mature faaraxs.

I finance myself.

I don’t ask anyone anything and I’m tired of taking xaliimos out to dinner on the date. Why can’t we go Dutch.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Xawaash is overrated, but Etob restaurant is elite. Their marinated chicken strips with the biriis is incredible, but I’ve always preferred chicken to beef anyways :icon lol:

If you go to Mushkaki, get their Mushkaki fries which is addictive as well
Yoooo mushkaki fries is what I always go for when I eat there. Only reason why I go in first place