I went to a Graduation and saw So MANY FINE FARAXS!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Y’all I’m from Minnesota and I went to the University of Minnesota Graduation Ceremony and there were so many fine and educated/graduating faraxs. I was SHOOOOOOOOOOK!

They were everywhere I was in a daze
nisemonogatari daze GIF

I couldn’t even speak, my womb was just repeating “ YOU MUST MARRY ONE OF THESE FARAXS!”
:mjswag::shaq::rejoice::rejoice:

Y’all I’m from Minnesota and I went to the University of Minnesota Graduation Ceremony and there were so many fine and educated/graduating faraxs. I was SHOOOOOOOOOOK!

nisemonogatari daze GIF

I couldn’t even speak, my womb was just repeating “ YOU MUST MARRY ONE OF THESE FARAXS!”
Are you ovulating by any chance ?

nisemonogatari daze GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nisemonogatari daze GIF

Wallahi I would’ve believed the internet that we were ugly if I wasn’t surrounded by my people.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP

nisemonogatari daze GIF

You are experiencing a pinky

nisemonogatari daze GIF

youre a woman??????

Barkhad didn't fully ruin somali men rep, he was kind of forgotten and shelved till our trolls caused carnage, now our opps are using Barkhad pics to get back at somali men.
He did ? I dont care about looks I’m talking about the pirate thing he’s still dragging it today even appearing in new roles 🤦‍♂️

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
cristiano ronaldo GIF

What can I say, I been grinding in the gym for years while also being an absolute academic weapon. It aint easy but you gotta do what you gotta do. Xalimos were soo all over for me last night, ladies calmn down pleeasee. I have 4 spots, no hurry.

But anyway, thank you for the fine words. Faarax nation we up!!

Out of 100+ Farax’s I know including myself, 95% are either working their ass off in high paying hamal or going to school and making careers. It’s good that Minnesota has the same hussle

Trending