I watched the perfect season of tv.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Season 1 of true detective is truly the greatest TV season of all time. Everything about that show is just perfectly designed, from dialog to plot and the epic twist. It's a shame that I've heard the rest of the show isn't even half as good. However as Rust would say:

"Someone once told me that time is a flat circle. Everything we have done or will do we will do over and over and over again."

And I'll probably fall into that loop by watching this season over and over again.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
i love that show. the scene where Rust is talking to the mother in the interrogation room was perfect. the other seasons suck though smh

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
i love that show. the scene where Rust is talking to the mother in the interrogation room was perfect. the other seasons suck though smh
100%

Rust and Marty are great and I found myself loving them simply talking in the car more than the action. The writing was perfect.

They make some great hits, with sopranos and the wire. Nothing but bangers.

(Except game of thrones).
GoT was pretty good up until S6 lol.

What are your thoughts on Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul? Its not HBO but they are excellent shows arguably on par with The Sopranos and The Wire.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
GoT was pretty good up until S6 lol.

What are your thoughts on Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul? Its not HBO but they are excellent shows arguably on par with The Sopranos and The Wire.
Great shows definitely in the conversation of some of the greatest shows ever made. I think Breaking Bad was slightly better but better call saul, it just had to ensure continuity which curbed potential storylines. I have a thing for shows with morally ambiguous individuals.

As for Game of Thrones, I gave up after season 4 which was the season the ran out of book content. I've always like the books but the show became a mess and the show writers were not skilled enough to steer the ship.

Trending