I Wasn't Born a Qumayo.

@Abdisamad3 I will take you back. Becoming a homewrecker doesn't look good on you :ohlord:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

giphy.gif

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
He's already dead lol no point shooting a body now.

Lmao, @Abdisamad3 tough love fam:)

I would like to pull the polygamy jokes too. Have a sspot abdi from every diaspora. But these incels will call me names:stopit:
It is tough for a halimo to joke about some things here:vo3yidw:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You didn't have to become a qumayo.:icon cry:

Why didn't you just leave that employer? Or report him. I'm sure the job was replaceable.

It would require method acting of the highest calibre to pull that off. I will assume he looked like Weinstein, too.

And yes; all men need is hope however false and fleeting that maybe.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
You didn't have to become a qumayo.:icon cry:

Why didn't you just leave that employer? Or report him. I'm sure the job was replaceable.

It would require method acting of the highest calibre to pull that off. I will assume he looked like Weinstein, too.

And yes; all men need is hope however false and fleeting that maybe.

I guess the guy carefully picks his victims. A fresh highschool graduate, first job and a private practice. Reporting him was not an option. What was my chances of winning a case against a man who had 17+years experience in his field? Was I suppose to track down all the the girls he sexually harrassed before me? Pay for a lawyer?

I guess the guy carefully picks his victims. A fresh highschool graduate, first job and a private practice. Reporting him was not an option. What was my chances of winning a case against a man who had 17+years experience in his field? Was I suppose to track down all the the girls he sexually harrassed before me? Pay for a lawyer?

damn sis i can't even say i can relate, if some guy like that talked to one of my relatives like that he'd be having intimate kisses with my fists that's for sure

did you have anybody you could have said anything too?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

That's understandable, sis. I find those that wield power over you because of status or seniority and abuse it will eventually pay for it in the end. If they don't experience difficulties at work or vocationally, they will get a comeuppance in some sphere of their life. Under those circumstances I would have left, despite the coveted position. We never know what we're capable of unless tested. And I'm not saying what you did was wrong but it's just a unique approach I would not have considered. But you were young, and he was a predator. Perhaps the hunter deserves to be hunted.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
That's understandable, sis. I find those that wield power over you because of status or seniority and abuse it will eventually pay for it in the end. If they don't experience difficulties at work or vocationally, they will get a comeuppance in some sphere of their life. Under those circumstances I would have left, despite the coveted position. We never know what we're capable of unless tested. And I'm not saying what you did was wrong but it's just a unique approach I would not have considered. But you were young, and he was a predator. Perhaps the hunter deserves to be hunted.
MashaAllah abayo, you are very pure hearted. :friendhug:
Ngl, now that I know what I am capable of, my biggest test is not use it against the good men who cross my path.
May God guide us all:it0tdo8:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
damn sis i can't even say i can relate, if some guy like that talked to one of my relatives like that he'd be having intimate kisses with my fists that's for sure

did you have anybody you could have said anything too?

Lmao at your tims experience:cryinglaughsmiley:
The struggle of being young and broke. This is why I wanna be an entrepreneur and become my own boss:)

Hang in there, walaal!!

Last edited:

Trending