I was Wrong...Before on World Economy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Before I thought the more US economy is strong, the more the other small economies or third world country economy will be stronger. This article says, these countries, Indian, Brazil, Indonesia, South Africa etc etc economy is collapsing because of OUR UNITED STATES STRONG DOLLAR..... and since Trump who is all about Make America Great these countries are even in more deep sh!t How odd! I always the thought the more the dollar is strong , the better for the rest of the world. Well time to start my travels then, I will get a lot for my buck in Africa or any other sh!t holes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...s-time-its-serious/ar-BBMQ3kF?ocid=spartandhp

When a country lends money to another country. They say I want my money back plus interest in US dollars not your shitty currency. If a lot of countries trust the US dollar to be strong. They will use it to sell stuff. The United States is the only country that can print their own money to pay their debts. Imagine if Netherlands or Somalia was like yeah I will pay with my own money. The lending country doesn't want that shit. This is why America is being cocky. It all started with the Saudis making other countries pay for their oil with US dollar in exchange for protection. This is why the US will do anything the Saudis request including invading Yemen. Their money was shit before the petrodollar. They got closer with the Saudis mainly because Iran cut their gas off and Americans were in long line to get half a gallon of gas. They didn't want to repeat that. Because of the Saudis other countries selling oil said I also except only the dollar. Iraq said only Euro and the US got into war with them.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
They've went overboard and weaponized the dollar.

Don't want to expound my ignorance on monetary politics but that should lead to mistrust and more countries deciding to use alternative "reserve currencies".

The dollar is getting stronger only because of the lackluster performance of other large economies when compared to the US.

It'll slow and liquidity would flow back to emerging markets for the neverending search for juicy yields.

They've went overboard and weaponized the dollar.

Don't want to expound my ignorance on monetary politics but that should lead to mistrust and more countries deciding to use alternative "reserve currencies".

The dollar is getting stronger only because of the lackluster performance of other large economies when compared to the US.

It'll slow and liquidity would flow back to emerging markets for the neverending search for juicy yields.
It’s all about yields.

And the irony is that low yields create bubbles that burst and central banks reduce rates that again creates bubbles, so it looks like a cycle that doesn’t end. Maybe the dollar is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts