I was told the broom dropped upwards of 50k for this wedding

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I would pay more than 5k to have Guled Simba sing to me :whew:
No. Not even Suldan is worth 5k to sing for anyone, and heck he is 10x better. DON'T bring his jawline involved or any bodily feature. Just his songz!!:dabcasar:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
It’s silly most young Somalis don’t have generational wealth stashed up somewhere like other communities

Dang he’s very good, dances sings and just looks very fun to have there. I’d be willing to pay 5k to have him at my wedding. Meher should be around 15-20k, not 50 or 5. That money belongs to the both of you so you can use it for actually important stuff like a home in a nice neighborhood, cars, business etc

20k? I mean we encourage young people to get married. Where they gonna get 20k from with taking loans and still be financially ok starting new life? Most young people marriage break down to financial pressure. Too much pressure on these kid to spend money. I seen too many fools take loans to do a wedding

20k? I mean we encourage young people to get married. Where they gonna get 20k from with taking loans and still be financially ok starting new life? Most young people marriage break down to financial pressure. Too much pressure on these kid to spend money. I seen too many fools take loans to do a wedding
Young people who arnt financial stable should not be getting married anyway. Anyone who works full time and has some type of education can save 15-20k. We need to discourage struggling people from getting married anyway because the number one reason for divorce is financial conflicts. It’s a win win.

I would save up for a house not for some chick lol, wallahi I will never drop that amount of money there’s a reason why the divorce rates have increased:manny:
The guy looks old. He can probably afford to drop 50k who knows maybe she helped. A lo of women do help.

Trending

Latest posts