I was thinking of calling the cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
So a while back I was visiting my cousins house the youngest is 8 and he had his friend with him this friend of his was so skinny he looked malnourished as if he doesn’t get food at home you could see the bones in his face

The clock is 21:00 and I ask the kid if his parents are gonna come and he says he’s gonna sleepover

When the clock is midnight the kid changes his story and says his parents are gonna come get him what’s weird is the parents never called

My aunt got angry when she found this little guy searching on her iPad since I wasn’t about to leave I’m tasked to take the kids to his home

The clock is midnight and this 8 year old describe where he lives we come to this apartment nobody opens so i throw rocks at the window the kid starts freaking out talking about how his dad Is gonna beat him interrupting his sleep

Nobody came so as a joke I said let’s call the cops since nobody is opening the kid starts freaking out again and saying he hates cops and than runs away

I didn’t run after him cause I honestly didn’t care at this point husband own parents don’t even care about him I should have just called cops

Mercury

VIP
After a couple weeks I saw this same kid again now he’s running away from an Asian lady that’s jogging behind him

The kid walks into an apartment building

I ask the Asian lady what happened this little kid stole her sons bike in front of her and when she shouted he dropped the bike and ran

So I went with her and she rang the bell the mother opens the door the Asian lady described what happened and the mother says she can’t speak Swedish

So I act as interpreter and told them what happened the father came in as well they both apologized

But you could tell from their faces the apology wasn’t sincere 2 reckless irresponsible parents who don’t give a shit about their kids child protective services would take their kids with no hesitation

So a while back I was visiting my cousins house the youngest is 8 and he had his friend with him this friend of his was so skinny he looked malnourished as if he doesn’t get food at home you could see the bones in his face

The clock is 21:00 and I ask the kid if his parents are gonna come and he says he’s gonna sleepover

When the clock is midnight the kid changes his story and says his parents are gonna come get him what’s weird is the parents never called

My aunt got angry when she found this little guy searching on her iPad since I wasn’t about to leave I’m tasked to take the kids to his home

The clock is midnight and this 8 year old describe where he lives we come to this apartment nobody opens so i throw rocks at the window the kid starts freaking out talking about how his dad Is gonna beat him interrupting his sleep

Nobody came so as a joke I said let’s call the cops since nobody is opening the kid starts freaking out again and saying he hates cops and than runs away

I didn’t run after him cause I honestly didn’t care at this point husband own parents don’t even care about him I should have just called cops

Sounds fake. Who let'san 8 yr old kid by himself in a city late without his family?????????

I would say you should warn the parents about the child condition and health but not opening the door that child negligence. you should called the cops

Mercury

VIP
I would say you should warn the parents about the child condition and health but not opening the door that child negligence. you should called the cops

I told this to a friend of mine and he told me this same kid the 8 year old had dragged down the skirt and underwear of a Somali girl in his class social services and cops were called

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Have a conversation with the parents, maybe they need help that they could get from social services.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
After a couple weeks I saw this same kid again now he’s running away from an Asian lady that’s jogging behind him

The kid walks into an apartment building

I ask the Asian lady what happened this little kid stole her sons bike in front of her and when she shouted he dropped the bike and ran

So I went with her and she rang the bell the mother opens the door the Asian lady described what happened and the mother says she can’t speak Swedish

So I act as interpreter and told them what happened the father came in as well they both apologized

But you could tell from their faces the apology wasn’t sincere 2 reckless irresponsible parents who don’t give a shit about their kids child protective services would take their kids with no hesitation

The thing is they could be struggling , ask them if they need help with something like translating . Sweden isn’t a poor country , I’m sure they can get support from the government. Explain to them if they don’t take care of their children properly social services will take their children and put them in foster care with gaalo.

Mercury

VIP
Have a conversation with the parents, maybe they need help that they could get from social services.

I tried but they weren’t serious at all they wouldn’t take responsibility over their kid all they said was he doesn’t listen to us what else can we do

I told this to a friend of mine and he told me this same kid the 8 year old had dragged down the skirt and underwear of a Somali girl in his class social services and cops were called

Generally kids who do this have been exposed to .Showing kids is part of the grooming process that paedophiles do.

Kids love to copy what they see on screen so they show to get them to then comply.

May Allah make them suffer in hell.

Mercury

VIP
Generally kids who do this have been exposed to .Showing kids is part of the grooming process that paedophiles do.

Kids love to copy what they see on screen so they show to get them to then comply.

May Allah make them suffer in hell.
That’s horrible

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
wow. Well, at least they are in Sweden. Wait a minute, right now- I am thinking maybe it would have been great if the kid was in Africa starving. The worst is he will die of starvation. But at 8???? Disgusting parents.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending