I was so dense

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Back in my early young days i passed up a lot of opportunities wo be with so many hot girls.

Back in college so many tings were into me, but i just kept doubting myself cus i was new to dating and never worked up the courage to ask them out. I never really thought i was a catch, but the girls were into me, even some 10/10's. I couldn't believe it cus i was new to the dating scene and really young, but suddenly these girls were attracted to me, maybe it was because i grew decently tall that year and kept physically fit.

Anyway i got attention from lots of tings, from pakistani girls to arab girls, mixed tings a russian ting, couple for eastern european baddies and a few good lookign cadaan tings.

I wish someone advised me from that age to take more chances. Things are much easier now and dating is easy. Don't make the same mistakes as i did. If a girl seems into you and gives you that vibe and smiles at you often, then take chance and go for it.

Back in my early young days i passed up a lot of opportunities wo be with so many hot girls.

Back in college so many tings were into me, but i just kept doubting myself cus i was new to dating and never worked up the courage to ask them out. I never really thought i was a catch, but the girls were into me, even some 10/10's. I couldn't believe it cus i was new to the dating scene and really young, but suddenly these girls were attracted to me, maybe it was because i grew decently tall that year and kept physically fit.

Anyway i got attention from lots of tings, from pakistani girls to arab girls, mixed tings a russian ting, couple for eastern european baddies and a few good lookign cadaan tings.

I wish someone advised me from that age to take more chances. Things are much easier now and dating is easy. Don't make the same mistakes as i did. If a girl seems into you and gives you that vibe and smiles at you often, then take chance and go for it.
Bro this isn't a big deal wallahi I had more than a few tings after me like that in my early days and same thing just move on buddy everyone's like that at that age.

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Bro this isn't a big deal wallahi I had more than a few tings after me like that in my early days and same thing just move on buddy everyone's like that at that age.
Had these two blondes that use to hang around our school campus twins btw. Both were 10s blond hair green eyes freckles and dimples :whoo: all the guys wanted them no doubt about that, all the blokes that had approached had bein rebuffed. one day after school was out on a friday me and my m8s went to the park for a smoke, saw both of em at the swings with there possy of girls from the girls school nearby. I approached them on my ones and got rejected used a cheesy pick up line aswell:wow1: always wondered if i could've pulled both of em :rejoice:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Had these two blondes that use to hang around our school campus twins btw. Both were 10s blond hair green eyes freckles and dimples :whoo: all the guys wanted them no doubt about that, all the blokes that had approached had bein rebuffed. one day after school was out on a friday me and my m8s went to the park for a smoke, saw both of em at the swings with there possy of girls from the girls school nearby. I approached them on my ones and got rejected used a cheesy pick up line aswell:wow1: always wondered if i could've pulled both of em :rejoice:
Big mistake. Never approach girls when they are with friends. They will feel pressured to reject you, if they friends don't find you attractive.

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies
Big mistake. Never approach girls when they are with friends. They will feel pressured to reject you, if they friends don't find you attractive.
I got the last laugh inmh (in my humble opinion) I'll forever remember days sneaking out at lunch time to bang horny white tings even tasted a few exotic fruits :rejoice:

Trending