I was right, they really are going to normalize pedophilia

Fornication was always normal to begin with. Jair because someone invented a religion and prohibited people to do it by force doesn't mean it is not normal
Fornication was never normal, it was made up after marriage,fornication never works in a society, even from an evolutionary perspective, Marriage was the norm since the beggning of time, it produces the most stable familys and societys, allows people to track lineages, is most natural for people in terms of time work energy and makes most sense for both genders.

You can even see in alot of animals that have mass monogamy, that is their natural way, marriage or being deidacted to one person sexually is even found in nature.

Your assertion fornication was normal needs to be backed up with evidence, and giving me history of greeks and romans who came thousands of years after the first humans is not evidence.

Thats not the point of my post, these guys are saying if a older person marries a young person they are a pedophile and evil and wrong.
I am simply countering that by saying in the past people had succesful relationships with massive age gaps and in the deen it is not haram or makrooh.
The deens perspective on this takes into account cultural customs and the like, if a young girl is suitable for an older man and the parents think it is in her best interest, and she is fine with it, then it is fine
but if it is not suitable for her for whatever reason then you have the decision as the person or the parents to deny this marriage.
The point is the deen is doesn't say you should have a massive age gap or small, rather it is felxible for each time and place
these guys in the thread saying anyone who is interested in a young girl is a sexual deviant and disgusting is going agaisnt the deen, all the responses I have heard are cultural responses and personl preferences, they don't say how it is anyway immoral.
So my point still stands, and the guy I responded to and abdifreedom still hasn't made a good response to any of my posts except "we aren't interested in young girls as old adults, the relationship won't work we have nothing in common, I find it weird, therefore it is wrong"
they are projecting their own feelings towards this topic on to anyone who does it, problem is it is just there opinion
I wouldn’t ever say it’s evil as the Prophet and other Sahabas were married to women significantly younger and women significantly older.

The reason why you will get such polarized views on the matter is that very large age gaps and very young marriages of girls happens usually in third world countries and generally speaking those marriages are forced and deeply transactional mostly for the benefit of fathers and the groom. That is the paradigm us Somalis are exposed to. The vast majority of the time, they’re not happy and consenting relationships. The fact that most people who defend this set up are usually men and hardly by young women who the ones that are mostly coerced into this should tell you a lot.

I don’t see any benefit of this topic because the vast majority of women have a preference for men who are a bit older, but still in their age generation. When women are free to choose that is what they want and go for.

Ultimately, a happy marriage is one in which women and men get to choose each other and live in harmony.

The reason why you will get such polarized views on the matter is that very large age gaps and very young marriages of girls happens usually in third world countries and generally speaking those marriages are forced and deeply transactional mostly for the benefit of fathers and the groom. That is the paradigm us Somalis are exposed to. The vast majority of the time, they’re not happy and consenting relationships. The fact that most people who defend this set up are usually men and hardly by young women should tell you a lot.
That is a problem, not just for young girls, but girls of all ages, being forced into marriages etc... it isn't just specific to young girls, plus most people here live and grew up in the west, so they have no idea what goes on back home
I don’t see any benefit of this topic
They brought up the topic not me, I am just countering their point
I wouldn’t ever say it’s evil as the Prophet and other Sahabas were married to women significantly younger and women significantly older.
Well people in this forum would disagree with you and say that is pedophilia

That is a problem, not just for young girls, but girls of all ages, being forced into marriages etc... it isn't just specific to young girls, plus most people here live and grew up in the west, so they have no idea what goes on back home
It is more specific to young girls as they’re easily coerced. Are we really going to compare a 12 yr old with a grown woman who is able to verbally defend herself and has enough independence to try and change the situation? We all know we can easily get children to do stuff, but it’s harder to control adults. We all know the cognitive difference between a 13 yr old and a 25 yr old. But in this topic you want to act like a 12 yr old is the same as naag wayn?
They brought up the topic not me, I am just countering their point

Well people in this forum would disagree with you and say that is pedophilia

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
He was in his 50s
You couldn't be anymore wrong.
Yeah, cos old men want to teach
About heroic stories of old men lol

That makes total sense why a old man
Who can't get it up anymore travel miles
Just to taste a young bride home, right??
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You couldn't be anymore wrong.
Yeah, cos old men want to teach
About heroic stories of old men lol

That makes total sense why a old man
Who can't get it up anymore travel miles
Just to taste a young bride home, right??
------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your not Muslim are you?

Fornication was never normal, it was made up after marriage,fornication never works in a society, even from an evolutionary perspective, Marriage was the norm since the beggning of time, it produces the most stable familys and societys, allows people to track lineages, is most natural for people in terms of time work energy and makes most sense for both genders.

You can even see in alot of animals that have mass monogamy, that is their natural way, marriage or being deidacted to one person sexually is even found in nature.

Your assertion fornication was normal needs to be backed up with evidence, and giving me history of greeks and romans who came thousands of years after the first humans is not evidence.
Actually you are the one that has to prove that hunter-gatheres made some ceremony after fall in love and maintained monogamy forever. They may have been partners but not for all life and later find another partner after the kid is grown up, and even if they had one partner for all life it would be without a marriage before God, which means is pretty much considered fornication. So the so called fornication was always normal

Actually you are the one that has to prove that hunter-gatheres made some ceremony after fall in love and maintained monogamy forever. They may have been partners but not for all life and later find another partner after the kid is grown up, and even if they had one partner for all life it would be without a marriage before God, which means is pretty much considered fornication. So the so called fornication was always normal
Humans always had Islam since the beginning of time, therefore we have always had marriage since the begninning of time

Try telling that to the pagan statues from Ancient Arabia
The Prophet did not remarry the pagans that were married before he became a messenger. That marriage was valid under the new new law. And Islam is not new, same message from previous messengers, the laws are different though.

That’s beyond nasty
17 is not an adult! You realise a 17 was just a child.
17 is not an adult. You're disgusting. Who gets sexually attracted to a 17 year old? Have you interacted with 17 year olds? Not only are they hard to get a boner from due to their child like features, they are also immature. They are so lost in this world and so unsure of themselves. It's not only the physical but the emotional aspect too. Who looks at a 17 year old and gets aroused other than someone in their age group? Everyone, we found the Somalispot pedo. You're a predator.

But they magically become an adult and attractive at 18 I suppose? :rolleyes:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
But they magically become an adult and attractive at 18 I suppose? :rolleyes:

In Old Somalia, we use to have
Rituals for test of manhood at 15.
For us boys, walking from the womb
Made you a man if you confident enough
To be grown. It's just how it is out there.
(Not now a days, too many spoiled Hoyo)

You must not know but the age of consent there is already low, really low. The age of consent there is 13, I think they only lost in the regard to Nigeria, where it is 11 yo. That's the lower one and pedophilia in its true essence.
"Many prefectures also have local "corruption of minors" or "obscenity statutes" which raise the de-facto age of consent to 16-18, unless they are in a "sincere romantic relationship", usually determined by parental consent. For example, the effective age of consent in Tokyo by local statute is 18. The age of marriage is 16 for girls and 18 for boys with parental permission, and 20 otherwise"

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
You must not know but the age of consent there is already low, really low. The age of consent there is 13, I think they only lost in the regard to Nigeria, where it is 11 yo. That's the lower one and pedophilia in its true essence.

Actually the age of consent among the locals if you ask them is still 18.
It's not what "the book says" but people still agree by the laws of the land.
Most men that way will say best marriage age for sexual intimacy are (16)18-21 traditionally. Unaware of this law.

The way that law works is even though it's no penalty if two teenagers make a baby.
They can still can get you if you're a grown man locked up for sexual abuse of a minor if you dare do such a implorable act. Plus, most Nigerians will just look at you as disgustingly shameful. Who would dare hurt the babies like that? Even if though that law exists, dare touch a minor girl inappropriately and see if the fathers and brothers won't hurt you badly 😂😂

In fact, later on tonight, if I get on a couple apps I would record responses from the common people from Nigeria and publish it to topic to spread awareness for the youth.

Trending

Latest posts