I was just floored when I learned a young xaliimo has a DUGSI on the weekends. Charges $120 (mnt) each has 120 students

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can someone do the math.

I can’t believe it.

She makes $14k a month.

Has 3 separate classrooms.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You are hating on all the hustles man. Section 8 landlord, EBT at Starbucks, now the notorious tax free dugsi business.

Please refrain from insulting this little girl who was born here and who is a Quraan Xaafid. She’s now teaching these kids the Quran. She employed 2 others. Makes over $14k.

(Horta soomalida, from the young to the old, born here or not, why on earth do they think that it’s ok to be a tax cheat. This girl is a Quran Xaafid yet committing a dembi).

Please refrain from insulting this little girl who was born here and who is a Quraan Xaafid. She’s now teaching these kids the Quran. She employed 2 others. Makes over $14k.

(Horta soomalida, from the young to the old, born here or not, why on earth do they think that it’s ok to be a tax cheat. This girl is a Quran Xaafid yet committing a dembi).
Bro are you crazy. I’m not the one insulting her. But your the one making a thread about her watching her pockets. :kanyehmm:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wallahi were the laughing stock of the world. All these dugsi are scams and I’ve said this along time ago. Find me one dugsi shaykh that sends his kids there 😭😭

That’s cheaper than being part in sporting facilities. So it’s good. She is teaching kids born in gaalo country deen, while you hunt single mothers and judging her

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That’s cheaper than being part in sporting facilities. So it’s good. She is teaching kids born in gaalo country deen, while you hunt single mothers and judging her

Dude! I don’t harm anyone. I am there to lend a shoulder to cry on.
Do you know how many complaints I hear of these xaliimos of their ex husbands. It comes with the territory.

Do you know how many complaints I hear of these xaliimos of their ex husbands. It comes with the territory.
and you listen and lie to them to get them in bed. Snake move sxb. Leave these single mothers alone

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anybody know any Quran teachers for adults here in Minneapolis?

World

VIP
You expect her to teach 120 students which is a full time job, for free? Who’s gonna pay rent for the place she is teaching those students then? How is she supposed to survive? $120 a month is nothing.

World

VIP
Ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated, Some of the companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him) passed by some people staying at a place where there was water, and one of those people had been stung by a scorpion. A man from those staying near the water, came and said to the companions of the Prophet, “Is there anyone among you who can do Ruqyah as near the water there is a person who has been stung by a scorpion.” So one of the Prophet’s companions went to him and recited Surat Al-Fatihah (The Opening Chapter) for a sheep as his fees. The patient got cured and the man brought the sheep to his companions who disliked that and said, “You have taken wages for reciting Allah’s Book.” When they arrived at Medina, they said, ‘ O Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) ! (This person) has taken wages for reciting Allah’s Book” On that Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said, “You are most entitled to take wages for doing a Ruqyah with Allah’s Book.” (Al-Bukhari)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You expect her to teach 120 students which is a full time job, for free? Who’s gonna pay rent for the place she is teaching those students then? How is she supposed to survive? $120 a month is nothing.

She only has these classes on the weekends.
She has employed 2 others.
Classes are in different time slots through out the day. Split into 20 per class.