I was insulted

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
A girl called me 'warya' today, even put emphasis on the 'a' at the end. She knows how I feel about the word and why it's been historically used by xalimos to put down faraxs and make us feel lesser. I told her numerous times to not say it in front of me and yet she did anyway, with a self-assured, sickening grin on top.

I was livid, had to leave work early cause I couldn't concentrate. could've hit back with a 'naaya I'm out' but it was too late of a comeback and the damage had already been done.

After some heavy pondering throughout the weekend, I decided it's not worth spending the majority of the day with a misandristic co-worker, so I printed out and sent my resignation letter this morning. Such toxic environments and disregard for male-human-emotion is why our suicide rates aren't going down anytime soon.

I will not use this incident to foster a negative attitude towards women, but please ladies, words can hurt. Be mindful of them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1675710163218.png

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
To the girls reacting with that stupid '😂' Emoji. You are the problem. I poured my heart out and you think it's funny? This what I'm talking about. Tate was right.

I only worked with chicks that called me "Huuno", so freaking feminine, I told them to stop that shit even if it means walaal.

Trending