I was in Dixon today....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It baffles me how people like u, Geljiire sanbur, FendiFantastic, Kudhufo Kadhaqaq, Fang4, felloff, Jeromo etc etc can smoke weed and yet have the mental capability of participating in the forums. Usually weed smokers dont know how to make user names and maintain their passwords not to mention fully follow typing and opinion construction in a written form capabilities. I mean, unless u guys r the smart pimp who sell the product but never use it, i am kinda perplexed.
I don’t smoke what are you talking about, sometimes you say the most absurd things.

She goes on like weed is some khatar thing. The only thing that happens when i am high is I smile at Somali bus drivers (probably paranoia) and I can't order food in person because it is too funny.

*shrugs*
If it's doing that to you then you should seriously stop smoking or try non skank weed cause weed effects ppl differently n most ppl dnt get paranoid or have trouble operating on normal capacity. Your brain is telling u its not compatible with the shit

How about come lay on my mama breasts????
If it's doing that to you then you should seriously stop smoking or try non skank weed cause weed effects ppl differently n most ppl dnt get paranoid or have trouble operating on normal capacity. Your brain is telling u its not compatible with the shit
No ....it's not really paranoia...i just think 'can this Somali bus driver tell I am high?' hence the smiling. He reminds me of my dad.

:/

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
@The Cushitic One he had a knife I just thought there was no need to mention it :bell:
I could be tripping because I get extra horny when I’m high and think everything is nice

@Basra most people can type and function perfectly fine when high. Sometimes I go on Somalispot high and no one notices.

@The Cushitic One he had a knife I just thought there was no need to mention it :bell:
I could be tripping because I get extra horny when I’m high and think everything is nice

@Basra most people can type and function perfectly fine when high. Sometimes I go on Somalispot high and no one notices.
I get extra horny too. I don't think I am the only one. The guy who chatted me up the other day looked like he was gonna rape me right there and then on the train. It was quite scary. Alhamdulilah I got home safe.
:/

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Try to come to the mosque. Hayee Dheee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending