I was groped recently #metoo

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
So I go to school near Downtown Seattle
I have a car but it’s cheaper and faster taking train and bus so that’s what I do.

one older cadaan lady came towards me( all seats were taken) I stood up so she could sit cause she looked old. I felt my ass sting and realize someone pinched my butt :mjlol:
I whipped my head around just as she escaped my view and sat.

She looked at me smiling and I knew it was her. I let it go cause maybe she had spasms idk

I move for her to leave as she got off before. This time she pinched my whole left cheek I shout out “hey” and everyone looks at me like I’m crazy

I’ve tried to move past it it happens 7 hrs ago wlhi I can’t stop thinking of my assault what should I do :mjlol:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
This is why I avoid public transport. I cannot stand mentality incapacitated homeless stanking dameers standing near me.

I think I was groped by a somali old guy but I wasn't sure if it was his bag brushing against my butt or him. He looked older than my dad. :yloezpe:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I was groped by an indian lady one time we was crammed in an elevator that broke down (f*ck dixon) and the lady had a huge booty and she was same height as me my very first boner :denzelnigga:

But getting my ass grabbed thats different sxb u should've boxed her for that nigga :what1:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I was groped in the middle of the suuq in aidiss abeba I got pimples and severe anxiety. I couldn’t find who it was as I, a young shy girl, was surrounded by millions of giant black people.

10 years later and I still can’t forget about it. :yloezpe:

I was groped by an indian lady one time we was crammed in an elevator that broke down (f*ck dixon) and the lady had a huge booty and she was same height as me my very first boner :denzelnigga:

But getting my ass grabbed thats different sxb u should've boxed her for that nigga :what1:
Loool :russ:

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Nothing is better than the look on a young man's face after slapping his firm buttocks and letting a throaty chuckle escape your throat "heh, heh, heh."

I once had my gus grabbed by a horny Halimo for many seconds. She was emboldened because I was not from the country and could not shame her. Also.. my ass was grabbed by a Carribean girl a grade higher in high school so many times that I had to ask to be assigned a locker in the other side of the school. My friend also forced me to eat her seel by acting like a victim.

There are many male victims of sexual assault.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
oml why have y’all all gotten assaulted ???
this is exactly why i only go out with my mom or dad (also because i can’t go anywhere without them but that’s a different convo)
why haven’t y’all sued them yet lmao