I was forced to go to a mixed wedding and Canadian guests brought alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I was forced to attend my cousin's mixed wedding. His new wife's cousins who are brothers from Canada had a bag with them which had alcohol. No diin and no akhlaaq. How can you bring that to an already haram setting like a mixed wedding that many of us were uncomfortable being in and then drinking it and. No one said anything to them or kick them out. They were clueless and then started dancing like animals. Totally end mixed marriages. No more. I won't let my family force me to attend one anymore even my own siblings' mixed weddings. If anyone tells you to attend one, say no. It's full of sin.

I was forced to attend my cousin's mixed wedding. His new wife's cousins who are brothers from Canada had a bag with them which had alcohol. No diin and no akhlaaq. How can you bring that to an already haram setting like a mixed wedding that many of us were uncomfortable being in and then drinking it and. No one said anything to them or kick them out. They were clueless and then started dancing like animals. Totally end mixed marriages. No more. I won't let my family force me to attend one anymore even my own siblings' mixed weddings. If anyone tells you to attend one, say no. It's full of sin.
Mixed wedding=gay wedding

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

It's time for your meds Edo @Basra . Three pills for ya.
giphy (23).gif

Cityviews

The Prodigy
Sounds like a trashy family wedding no offense, the odayaasha would have handled the drunk members and not invite them.

As SSpots Canadian representitive, I can attest that some Somali men drink alcohol to the point where even a gaalo will have to tell them to slow down. ESPECIALLY Toronto, most Somali Canadians (I'd say at least 50%) between the ages of 16-25 have at least done shisha, weed or alchohol or occasionally all three.
mjlol.png

Last edited:
And some Somali girls are especially stuck on shisha, which I dont understand like if your going to go for a haram substance might as well go for something that will make you high or something. These girls will skip class to go to shisha spots and smoke grape flavoured air that doesnt do anything but destroy your lungs
clear.png
:ayaanswag:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
And some Somali girls are especially stuck on shisha, which I dont understand like if your going to go for a haram substance might as well go for something that will make you high or something. These girls will skip class to go to shisha spots and smoke grape flavoured air that doesnt do anything but destroy your lungs
clear.png
:ayaanswag:
yeah what just happened to just chewing on khat?:francis:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Mixed weddings are always filled with degenerates, wallahi. I'm pretty sure I saw a tranny at one of them.

smh some of these people drinking alcohol and smoking shisha avoid pork because its haram, someone try to make sense of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending