I was close 2 tears!W.T.F! what idiots are doing for YouTube fame. Hoyo got pranked & Almost fainted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She really used heart wrenching valid points "my hard labor to raise is wasted" she said.

Out of despair she started wailing and rocking back and forth, a very big distress sign by Somali hooyo.

PLEASE DONT DO THAT TO YOUR HOOYO for few subscribers

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What happened? I'm not going to watch...

Nothing big happened, she panicked. She literally thought her son has gone qoomu-luudh

Btw it's a beautiful family cause the parents are of Norther and southern Somalia extraction. This family lived in Carabta cause they be speaking Arabic half of the time.

How can I tell their extractions ? The mother has a waqooyi accent and father has a reer barawe accent

Why are these people speaking three different languages at once ?:mjlol::damn::deadosama:

And why do all Somalis aabos blame the mum
And say it is you're fault you never let me discipline him
?:ulyin:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why are these people speaking three different languages at once ?:mjlol::damn::deadosama:

And why do all Somalis aabos blame the mum
And say it is you're fault you never let me discipline him
?:ulyin:

You caught that...Horta that's how parents divorce in the West,Somali parents. Once that kid gets in trouble with the law the man shifts blame to her. That's if they even together. If he was divorced beforehand he'll say " she kicked me out and you reap what you sow"

You caught that...Horta that's how parents divorce in the West,Somali parents. Once that kid gets in trouble with the law the man shifts blame to her. That's if they even together. If he was divorced beforehand he'll say " she kicked me out and you reap what you sow"
True , but I have noticed some of the women in my family constantly disparage their former husbands in front of their boys and defend them too much in their teen years . This results in the boys losing respect for their fathers and any other sort of male authority . I know many others do it too . In our culture , divorces are often toxic and children are used as emotional
Cannon fodder . A couple of years later , the xalimo normally calls the father from a police station to tell him her son is in jail. Our melanin- devoid European fellows are far more economical and far better at putting up a the image of united-front for the sake of their children after divorce .

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
True , but I have noticed some of the women in my family constantly disparage their former husbands in front of their boys and defend them too much in their teen years . This results in the boys losing respect for their fathers and any other sort of male authority . I know many others do it too . In our culture , divorces are often toxic and children are used as emotional
Cannon fodder . A couple of years later , the xalimo normally calls the father to from a police station to tell him her son is in jail. Our melanin- devoid European fellows are far more economical and far better at putting up a the image of united-front for the sake of their children after divorce .

Afkaaga caano lagu qabay! Bingo!

That young impressionable youth realizes/wrongly or rightly that his dad is a loser from what he has been hearing. He loses respect for the old man. Kid hits his late teens and is on a bad path and guess who's calling the father ? That that set all this in motion. Poor father comes to his son and tries to talk to him only to realize his son is in contempt of him:gucciwhat: so what does the father do? He abandons them all and says "bastaradii ba dhashay, maxaan ka fili karaa"

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Cannon fodder . A couple of years later , the xalimo normally calls the father from a police station to tell him her son is in jail. Our melanin- devoid European fellows are far more economical and far better at putting up a the image of united-front for the sake of their children after divorce .
Parents should NEVER bad mouth each other to their kids even if they’re divorced, it’s wrong. One day you’ll need the other parents help. Besides every child should have a loving relationship with both their parents and it’s not fair to make a child choose a favourite.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Afkaaga caano lagu qabay! Bingo!

That young impressionable youth realizes/wrongly or rightly that his dad is a loser from what he has been hearing. He loses respect for the old man. Kid hits his late teens and is on a bad path and guess who's calling the father ? That that set all this in motion. Poor father comes to his son and tries to talk to him only to realize his son is in contempt of him:gucciwhat: so what does the father do? He abandons them all and says "bastaradii ba dhashay, maxaan ka fili karaa"
No matter what the mother says to poison a child, a father should never abandon his children. That’s just straight up dead beat. Even if they hate you, you have to love them and be there for them. Otherwise why have children in the first place?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What an idiot, there are things to never joke about with your parents. Now his mom will think he was subliminally trying to tell her that he's actually gay.

She really used heart wrenching valid points "my hard labor to raise is wasted" she said.

Out of despair she started wailing and rocking back and forth, a very big distress sign by Somali hooyo.

PLEASE DONT DO THAT TO YOUR HOOYO for few subscribers

What an idiot, there are things to never joke about with your parents. Now his mom will think he was subliminally trying to tell her that he's actually gay.

The video is also an educational in the strives LGBT Somalis have to make when a simpel statement of facts can lead to such a horrendous reaction against the person and eve within the parental unit :)

As a people we need to leave our conservative ways otherwise many LGBT persons will keep hidden marry women or men they don't love out of sheer desperation, luckily my father was accepting and loving :)

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
This guy is grown at 26 years old and he still thinks its funny to prank his parents? Cajeeb Walahi :snoop:

What a low life 26 finished school and still lives with hooyo doing dumb shit like this

So cringe end of the video when hes all like "ay yo this is yo boy blah blah blah comment subscribe like you know what it is etc" and they are just looking at him like wtf is this

full

Status
Not open for further replies.