I was called a self hater by a blm guy

I said a Yemeni Muslim has more right to live in Somalia then a Christian Bantu african

I said I don’t want any kuffar Bantus especially Kenyans to live or enter somalia at all I want those dirty people removed

He become extremely agitated called my self hater and decided to fight me, his friends calmed him down and he left while shouting slogans about black liberation

Apollo

VIP
Most of those American or Caribbean BLM clowns never visited Africa and don't know anything about the old world. Best to ignore them.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
BLM (US) have idealistic theories and mindset about black liberation and unity and Africa in general, and try to impose that on Africans. Many of them get shocked when they found that some pan Africanists have interracial relationships/marriage.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Delusional people wlh. Muslim over gaal anyway. You did the right thing walaal

I said a Yemeni Muslim has more right to live in Somalia then a Christian Bantu african

I said I don’t want any kuffar Bantus especially Kenyans to live or enter somalia at all I want those dirty people removed

He become extremely agitated called my self hater and decided to fight me, his friends calmed him down and he left while shouting slogans about black liberation
Do you have more rights in yemen if I may ask?