I was born into the wrong generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
It seems that I was born in the wrong generation. I always think life was ten times easier and simpler in 20th century Somalia.

- No identity crises. We’d be secure Somali with no added nationality
- Living in land that is yours
- Land that has a mix of Islam and secularism

And also Somali music from the 60-80s is just so good.

Of course the lack of democratic elections was bad but had there been elections, I’d want to live there.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
When darood were in charge, everything was peaceful and stable, too bad the monkeys rebelled from the north and the south

Zailah

Exam season guys !
When darood were in charge, everything was peaceful and stable, too bad the monkeys rebelled from the north and the south

It was peaceful, it was almost perfect.

Would’ve been nice if there were genuine elections and there wasn’t a coup d’etat.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
It seems that I was born in the wrong generation. I always think life was ten times easier and simpler in 20th century Somalia.

- No identity crises. We’d be secure Somali with no added nationality
- Living in land that is yours
- Land that has a mix of Islam and secularism

And also Somali music from the 60-80s is just so good.

Of course the lack of democratic elections was bad but had there been elections, I’d want to live there.

Same, but lets make this era work :salute:. Plus imagine doing all of your school assignments on a typewriter :kodaksmiley:I don't think I would be as academic as I am now if school became harder.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Same, but lets make this era work :salute:. Plus imagine doing all of your school assignments on a typewriter :kodaksmiley:I don't think I would be as academic as I am now if school became harder.

Typing on a type writer would be so cool but time consuming.

I think I would have been a teacher in those times, it seems so highly regarded back then as opposed to present day.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Typing on a type writer would be so cool but time consuming.

I think I would have been a teacher in those times, it seems so highly regarded back then as opposed to present day.

I think I would have been the first Somali female General.:hmm: :wow1::sass1:

Now we will never know :jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts