Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I been trying to quit this qashin site but this thread tempted me:bell:
@.10 is fine as f*ck i don't give a f*ck what anybody says.:pacspit:

VixR

Veritas
What I don't get is why they have to deceive people? There are people who will pay pretend with them along with Big Brother.

I won't even bother to watch that, tho, JS is cringey af.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Lool so they slept together and STILLL didnt know that that was a man??? :drakewtf:

There was recently a case in South Asia where a young American soildiers had anal sex with what he believed was a woman. It was only till he leaned forward and touched the front he realized it was a man. He ended up killing him. He felt violated and raped.

Some of these men do that or they have had surgery. It's sick wallahi

Seoul

. . .
That's focked up. Do u know of any cases involving Somalis? What are the statistics of transgenders in the Somali community? We obvs have plenty of gays already cough @AbdiJohnson cough.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
That's focked up. Do u know of any cases involving Somalis? What are the statistics of transgenders in the Somali community? We obvs have plenty of gays already cough @AbdiJohnson cough.

Loool. I seriously hope and pray we have no transgenders. It's a mental illness. How can you believe you were suppose to be the other sex? It's just sick.

Seoul

. . .
Loool. I seriously hope and pray we have no transgenders. It's a mental illness. How can you believe you were suppose to be the other sex? It's just sick.
The world is focked up. We have people marrying trees and objects too. Mental illness is the correct word for it fo sho. I read something in the news about a woman calling the police saying She got raped by a Pokemon go character Lool.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The world is focked up. We have people marrying trees and objects too. Mental illness is the correct word for it fo sho. I read something in the news about a woman calling the police saying She got raped by a Pokemon go character Lool.

Lmao a Pokemon go character. I would love to be a cop that day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts