I was at Subway earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was at a subway earlier, and I'm paying for my sandwich enters this Somali lady talking loudly on her phone, and starts ordering while still talking on the phone the white guy was so mad he told her if she didn't get off her phone she would have to leave she then cussed him out and said she will complain.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Aah the perplexing behavioral disturbances of that in a society which seems to have no manners instilled whatsoever. This woman is a classic example of what I call the blind perception, not being able to see the errors in her ways she has become accustomed to the nurture of the exact product in which she orginated from, you cannot erase decades of badly learnt behavior it's seeds run through deeper than you imagine.

This reminds me of a Bengali Tim Hortons worker that told me Somali mothers would always be in his drive thru ordering and paying for their 5 sugar 5 cream coffee while shouting while on the phone.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I was also in Subway and I bought foot long with drink and they charged me 6.40 pounds. But then she said she would bring it down to 6.20 if I got a bag of chips. It was an offer I couldn't refuse.

This reminds me of a Bengali Tim Hortons worker that told me Somali mothers would always be in his drive thru ordering and paying for their 5 sugar 5 cream coffee while shouting while on the phone.
yh its hilarious. their hijab holds their phone in place while they speak. :russ:

I've seen Somali women at Target having a full on conversation with their phone in their hijab, trying to control their children, and at the same time trying to talk to the cashier. They seem to have no disregard for anyone, and are rude to anyone they come across.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

:dead:

They have triple doubles sometimes. Somali hoyos at least embraced Bluetooth

somali women have no respect for anyone. I've seen a somali women order things while simultaneously screaming in somali at their kids. "no i am soorry i no talk to you, i on the mobile" "WARAYA MAXARABTA?!! WAR HATHAAL!!!MAH MEAL RABTAA? WAR HATHAAL ABEEO WAASE!". walahi the 2nd hand embarrassment is real. billa akhlaaq

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
oh no, she didn't give him her undivided attention :ohdamn:

subway workers don't deserve respect anyway. have yet to find one that can make a sub exactly the way I ask. the shit ain't rocket science either, they're fucking toppings :draketf:

So I was at a subway earlier, and I'm paying for my sandwich enters this Somali lady talking loudly on her phone, and starts ordering while still talking on the phone the white guy was so mad he told her if she didn't get off her phone she would have to leave she then cussed him out and said she will complain.
Suugo science

Apollo

VIP
There's a culture problem with middle-aged Somali women. They are so embarrassing. They walk around with those ugly tents - sticking out like a sore thumb in Western society, talk so loudly in public etc.

middle-aged Somali men at least behave semi-decent in public. But these habro are embarrassing the Somali name.

The older Somalian men have some issues though.

They look at you "up and down" like an Australian woman said on a YouTube video and "don't say hello".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending