I was about to fight a tasawuuf bacteria virus today

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
The brothers at the masjid refused to provide a woman for him as a spouse but were kind to him. They interviewed him and it was revealed that he is of Sufi background and he did not abandon it. He left the masjid room meant for meetings and he shouted that they were faasiq. My blood was boiling. I did not know at the time what it was about but it was clear that he slandered people more pious than me. I ran outside where he was heading but there was police on the other side of the road who may have seen me hit him so I turned back.

These Sufis are now slandering pious men without thinking about the harm. Find your own women who follow the wrong path. Who says you are even Muslim? They have become more brave. Now they open up about their beliefs, demand Muslim women to lay with and slander the god fearing.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The brothers at the masjid refused to provide a woman for him as a spouse but were kind to him. They interviewed him and it was revealed that he is of Sufi background and he did not abandon it. He left the masjid room meant for meetings and he shouted that they were faasiq. My blood was boiling. I did not know at the time what it was about but it was clear that he slandered people more pious than me. I ran outside where he was heading but there was police on the other side of the road who may have seen me hit him so I turned back.

These Sufis are now slandering pious men without thinking about the harm. Find your own women who follow the wrong path. Who says you are even Muslim? They have become more brave. Now they open up about their beliefs, demand Muslim women to lay with and slander the god fearing.

How is your marriage???

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tasawaf is an establised practice that sufi man was a hero standing up to the wahabi virus:salute:

@SOMALIKNIGHT

Waryaa, so you were scared (who is probably a “kafir” to you) of the cop and not him? It’s Ramadan soon & let other Muslims prepare themselves for it in peace without fear. Don’t promote violence here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending