I WANTED TO SHARE. A video of 1977 Ogaden war of captured Ethiopians but got afraid that Antonio will appear out of nowhere

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It is so spooky

the man shows up the minute that 1977 is mentioned.

horta is his name Antonio?

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
That guy is a fucking nutcase, I remember when I first ran into him. He's like a less sophisticated Cuban version of @PuntiteQueen .

Oi @antonio the Ogaden was won because of the Soviet Union. Cuba didn't do jack shit, a bunch of 5'4 Hispanics with rusty AK-47's isn't even classified as a fighting force. Nacaala kugu yaal take jalle siyad out your pfp.

Hello, my friends. You missed me.

Oi @antonio the Ogaden was won because of the Soviet Union. Cuba didn't do jack shit, a bunch of 5'4 Hispanics with rusty AK-47's isn't even classified as a fighting force. Nacaala kugu yaal take jalle siyad out your pfp.

You are wrong, Cuban army was very strong in 1978. I know you are sad because Cuba defeated Somalia in 1978, but nobody can change history.

You are wrong, Aar.

United States. Black Hawk Down. I can not believe that a Cuban has more information about Somalia history than somalis.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
We defeated Somalia, Spain and Zairian troops.

How many countries have Somalia defeated?

Somalia is a new project, our independent kingdoms did conquer today’s somali territories. We did fight the neighbors and would 9/10 win if there was no foreign support.

The real question is how many times did we git conquered though and that is just once.

Trending

Latest posts