I Want You To Fake Being A Somali, For My Parents Sake

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
She sounds like Ayan hirsi, lmaoo :russ:

She's acting like a somali lady who's fed up wearing hijabs and saying that she wants freedom and that she doesn't like the idea of muslim women wearing long, ^heavy^ clothes starting from the head to toes...

Something @Steamdevolopment would say in their podcast. "Muh freedom, muh freedom, somali men....bla bla..bla...." :nahgirl:

She also thinks dressing modesty is a cultural thing.:gucciwhat:

Her "I don't like covering myself from head to toe... I like to work and be independent and free"

Him: "You will accompany me to work and we will come back together. How about that?"

Her: "What about the dressing code?"

Him: "kuna mafisi huku North Eastern(NFD).... translation "there are hyenas(men) who will look at you and will steal you from me if they see your beauty" :mjlol:

Her: Ok, I will wear those long dresses when we're outside, and will wear jeans and shirts when inside"

Him... sounds ok

@land owner owner what were you thinking watching something you don't understand? Thank me nigga. :kodaksmiley:

Sujuu niggas are assimilating and breeding with Kikuyus. Keep catching those L's

:mjkkk: Wasema nini kuhusu hii, @A man?

P.s

They're speaking swahili btw. Hakuna matata:siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP

She's acting like a somali lady who's fed up wearing hijabs and saying that she wants freedom and that she doesn't like the idea of muslim women wearing long, ^heavy^ clothes starting from the head to toes...

Something @Steamdevolopment would say in their podcast. "Muh freedom, muh freedom, somali men....bla bla..bla...." :nahgirl:

Her "I don't like covering myself from head to toe... I like to work and be independent and free"

Him: "You will accompany me to work and we will come back together. How about that?"

Him: "kuna mafisi huku North Eastern(NFD).... translation "there are hyenas(men) who will look at you and will steal you from me if they see your beauty" :mjlol:

Her: Ok, I will wear those long dresses when we're outside, and will wear jeans and shirts when inside"

Him... sounds ok

@land owner owner what were you thinking watching something you don't understand? Thank me nigga. :kodaksmiley:

Sujuu niggas are assimilating and breeding with Kikuyus. Keep catching those L's

P.s

mashallah we got a professional fufu whisperer here :rejoice: thank you

Him... sounds ok

P.s

U would be great at interpretation job wallaahi:nvjpqts:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.

Him... sounds ok

P.s

Lol amazing translation there!

And there's 0 somalis in this video, that dude is giving me a gare/borana vibe which is further proven by the sad attempt at a somali accent in his swahili, caught em red-handed in his fake farax fursona

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
U would be great at interpretation job wallaahi:nvjpqts:
Oh really? Appreciate it, thanks!

^Hakuna matata^ is the future :trumpsmirk:
Lol amazing translation there!

And there's 0 somalis in this video, that dude is giving me a gare/borana vibe which is further proven by the sad attempt at a somali accent in his swahili, caught em red-handed in his fake farax fursona
I knew he wasn't somali with the fake somali accent. No faarax will act that cringe as well.;)

He maybe one of those you mentioned... although I haven't seen them irl. Maybe an Oromo from Isiolo? I heard they live with the somalis...or are those Boranas? I'm confusion:ayaanswag:

Trending

Latest posts