I want to THANK the OLD BRITISH ENGLISH MEN & WOMEN....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Who left us gazillion of diaries, writings, observations. Seriously guys, i cannot, CANNOT sing their praise too much. Their manner of writing the ENGLISH word just gives me orgasm and spasm that is indescribable. I am watching a documentary now called "When The Moors ruled Europe" Documentary in Amazon prime. The narrator Bethany Hughes, is majestic and superb Historian. Hhhmmmmm.......

The entire documentary where a quote used by an American born in 1783 Washington irving - which i consider them English not American. All Americans pre 1899 were not really Americans but British offspring! Irving made a quote about observing the architecture of the "Muusliims" and he was impressed by it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Irving

Anywayzzzzz........Salute to the English for mastering writing and recording their writing . Such enlightenment gives me goosebumps. While we were sitting on camels humps, our skinny self barely weight taxing the camel, the adoons jumping from one tree to another searching for a monkey to eat, and the Arabs....using camel pee for medicinal purposes, wiggling their hips in moon light dance, the pot pooping English men & women were ahead of time! Mabruk!

maxresdefault.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Omar

incidentally the documentary i am watching is based in Spain. Your name looks spanish. A coincident? U were destined to be Muslim! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.