I want to planthave my own kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bismillah i will like to start by saying all praise be to Allah. Brothers and sisters in 2018 its very hard to find a Somali women who is not emasculated by feminisim. Every girl i know are too masculine/ ghetto to ever think of maarrying. These girls switch hoes the same way us mandem do. Im still om the sesrch for my pious queen inshallah i will find her soon cos im tryna make my lineage now so my sons can be the same age as me when they grow up 40 yrs old me chilling with my 20yrold Son sounds litt still. Even if i have many daughters inshallah i will raise them to be pious women who are all about their education.

Bismillah i will like to start by saying all praise be to Allah. Brothers and sisters in 2018 its very hard to find a Somali women who is not emasculated by feminisim. Every girl i know are too masculine/ ghetto to ever think of maarrying. These girls switch hoes the same way us mandem do. Im still om the sesrch for my pious queen inshallah i will find her soon cos im tryna make my lineage now so my sons can be the same age as me when they grow up 40 yrs old me chilling with my 20yrold Son sounds litt still. Even if i have many daughters inshallah i will raise them to be pious women who are all about their education.
Get a female from a small tuulo in Somalia

i had a bad dream from Allah swt

If it transformed you to a better person then it was a good dream.

A dream may seem bad, but if it is from Allaah then it is good.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Dreams are of three types: a dream from Allaah, a dream which causes distress and which comes from the Shaytaan, and a dream which comes from what a person thinks about when he is awake, and he sees it when he is asleep.” (al-Bukhaari, 6499; Muslim, 4200)

If it transformed you to a better person then it was a good dream.

A dream may seem bad, but if it is from Allaah then it is good.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Dreams are of three types: a dream from Allaah, a dream which causes distress and which comes from the Shaytaan, and a dream which comes from what a person thinks about when he is awake, and he sees it when he is asleep.” (al-Bukhaari, 6499; Muslim, 4200)
Truee say the dream scared me differently. At least its my wake up call. Salah fills the empty feeling inside me wallahi

VixR

Veritas
Truee say the dream scared me differently. At least its my wake up call. Salah fills the empty feeling inside me wallahi
You don’t start a family bc you had “a scary dream” :gucciwhat:

All these unthinking loves and likes aren’t gonna raise these “planned” kids who’re not actually planned, but a jerk reaction. Wallahi you ppl scare me sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending