I want to MOVE out of Minneapolis...

Nope. I don't want to go to a depressed state. I am not the black obese woman in the gone with the wind.movie..

View attachment 123679
1591291054029.jpeg

Maine is becoming bigger. Plus a lot of Somalis there too. I was hoping to go some where when white people be asking

What is Somalian?
Educate them that Somalis are a unique superior race. We should be good friends because we too enslaved the negroes.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Educate them that Somalis are a unique superior race. We should be good friends because we too enslaved the negroes.

Aint nobody got time to eduate white people. I want them to be clueless of "Somalian"

We have changed. From a small, rural, insignificant town, to world class city now. I don't like this.

I want the feel of a small town. City. George Floyd death has put us on the MAP. I hate it. I don't want our city to be an influencer.

The question is WHERE should my family move to? North Dakota? South Dakota? Alaska?
Come to Canada. We have many American Somalis living in Canada.

For the "posh" whites that you desire to live among, may I suggest Rhode Island, Connecticut, Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire and maybe New York (upstate of course)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
We have changed. From a small, rural, insignificant town, to world class city now. I don't like this.

I want the feel of a small town. City. George Floyd death has put us on the MAP. I hate it. I don't want our city to be an influencer.

The question is WHERE should my family move to? North Dakota? South Dakota? Alaska?
Oregon

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Maine is becoming bigger. Plus a lot of Somalis there too. I was hoping to go some where when white people be asking

What is Somalian?
Somalians is a sub sub species of the wider somali race and are known for their less then stellar iq and in general are often confused with the common cow or donkey witch they tend to as farmers as they have yet to advance beyond the stone age

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
move to rural Norway my town has a population mostly consisting of cow and sheeps and trees the closest somalis live an hours away so the sound of a world war won't reach you