I want to MOVE out of Minneapolis...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We have changed. From a small, rural, insignificant town, to world class city now. I don't like this.

I want the feel of a small town. City. George Floyd death has put us on the MAP. I hate it. I don't want our city to be an influencer.

The question is WHERE should my family move to? North Dakota? South Dakota? Alaska?

We have changed. From a small, rural, insignificant town, to world class city now. I don't like this.

I want the feel of a small town. City. George Floyd death has put us on the MAP. I hate it. I don't want our city to be an influencer.

The question is WHERE should my family move to? North Dakota? South Dakota? Alaska?
fittytousand.pngMove to Las vegas and blend in as a stripper you'll only be on a MAP if a buyer pinpoints you in the bed

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Prettymuslim94 If I was in merica I would move to the most whitest areas and teach them about the noble Somali Caucasian race. So we can get on with each other.
:fittytousand:

Move to Any suburbs of any city where the homes costs like over a million dollar prize
1591290525621.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Move to New York (not New York City) places like Buffalo, NY or Utica, NY.

Nice try, but i was looking for a providential small town, not too big city where everybody knows nobody. I want that feeling where everybodys knows your name. :) :(

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

1591290872382.png

Trending

Latest posts