I want to move back to puntland

I lived there for a period 10 years before and i reallly miss living in Somalia. I’m really depressed in Europe.

I’m planning to build a house in one of the lands my mum owns. My mum said she will give me 10k usd and I only need to save 20k. I can do that in 10 months.

I want to marry there and have kids.

anybody feels like me?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I lived there for a period 10 years before and i reallly miss living in Somalia. I’m really depressed in Europe.

I’m planning to build a house in one of the lands my mum owns. My mum said she will give me 10k usd and I only need to save 20k. I can do that in 10 months.

anybody feels like me?

I am moving with u as long as u promise to protect me :)

Last edited:

anybody feels like me?
sounds like a good plan bro.Im planning on moving back and having kids there as well, but im 19 so its a 5-10 year plan.Inshallah by then I'll have multiple houses and multiple wives.If you end up in qardho we could be neighbours lol.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
"I dont think u asked my permission first, young boy"
unnamed.jpg

I miss the communal vibe in Somalia, I was surrounded by family members all the time. The time I spent with my extended family was precious man, I genuinely felt part of a community :mjcry:

The West is too individualistic and depressing.

sounds like a good plan bro.Im planning on moving back and having kids there as well, but im 19 so its a 5-10 year plan.Inshallah by then I'll have multiple houses and multiple wives.If you end up in qardho we could be neighbours lol.

Masha Allah ya ikhwaan. Walaahi I would advice the diaspora to move back home

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I genuinely am making plans to return to sanaag too. I love the atmosphere and the feeling of belonging. Here in the west no matter which area i live in i never feel the same. We also are afforded more rights in our homeland, we just have to fix it up and the next 20 yrs will be a make or break for every region in somalia.

So i'd say make a plan and go back with some education. Please don't bring any negativity back, leave it all in the west. If you are serious then bring your A game and help us become a wealthy country in the horn. Everyone always thinks somalis is defined by the government or the non sense i nthe south with shabaab. Even the piracy scandal wouldn't have happened or the famines if the private sector was improved and companies could produce clean water and fresh food for every somali region.

Work on your sector and help to improve it. If everyone does this and employs the locals, then things will slowly start to fall into place. All we need is for our leaders to not get into any more detrimental civil war type scenarios.

I genuinely am making plans to return to sanaag too. I love the atmosphere and the feeling of belonging. Here in the west no matter which area i live in i never feel the same. We also are afforded more rights in our homeland, we just have to fix it up and the next 20 yrs will be a make or break for every region in somalia.

So i'd say make a plan and go back with some education. Please don't bring any negativity back, leave it all in the west. If you are serious then bring your A game and help us become a wealthy country in the horn. Everyone always thinks somalis is defined by the government or the non sense i nthe south with shabaab. Even the piracy scandal wouldn't have happened or the famines if the private sector was improved and companies could produce clean water and fresh food for every somali region.

Work on your sector and help to improve it. If everyone does this and employs the locals, then things will slowly start to fall into place. All we need is for our leaders to not get into any more detrimental civil war type scenarios.

Are u Warsangeli?