I want to live in Scandinavia for atleast a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
After I graduate or something, I wanna work and live in Sweden for a year.

Honestly sick and tired of the UK.

Don’t like America that much either. Scandinavia has a nice Geeljire population and beautiful girls as well. It’s liberal and not racist as well, life seems good as long as you’re not a thug.

Don’t like America that much either. Scandinavia has a nice Geeljire population and beautiful girls as well. It’s liberal and not racist as well, life seems good as long as you’re not a thug.
Sweden?? Come to Canada

Brexit will never Happen..... they will Kick the can for years....
yes they extended the date until October but I doubt there will be another extension.

Also most European countries employ local people first and then EU citizens.

Non EU citizens don't get employed unless they can't find anyone or it's a very specialized job

Apollo

VIP

You can work in mainland Europe/Scandinavia with just knowing English. I saw it all the time, but you need to have some good skills like IT qualifications or medical stuff. Getting mid-to-lower skilled jobs in Europe with just English is tough. Hence, why MENA migrants have such high unemployment rates.

Keo

VIP
Sweden is a shithole (at least where the immigrants live). I am also planning to leave but luckily I got a Finnish passport. Last time I was there in 2005 there was no immigrant enclaves over there like they have in Sweden. Plus 90% of the immigrants there were just Somali back then. Everyone was scatered all over the place. You might be lucky to see 1 or 2 Somalis in your neighbourhood. Maybe now things have changed though.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Doesn't Scandinavia have the most suicides per capita in the world:susp:

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

I wouldn't recommend that, Especially with the reputation Somalis have up there and the way that people and politics see you for your color rather than your skin. I'd recommend you go to America, even though it might be your cup of tea, it's much better than most of Western Europe. If not, try South-East Asia or some country where Somalia has a good relationship with here government: i.e Turkey or Qatar. In all honesty, I too am thinking of leaving the West, hopefully for the Motherland or Qatar/Turkey, at least we will be appreciated there.

World

VIP
I wouldn't recommend that, Especially with the reputation Somalis have up there and the way that people and politics see you for your color rather than your skin. I'd recommend you go to America, even though it might be your cup of tea, it's much better than most of Western Europe. If not, try South-East Asia or some country where Somalia has a good relationship with here government: i.e Turkey or Qatar. In all honesty, I too am thinking of leaving the West, hopefully for the Motherland or Qatar/Turkey, at least we will be appreciated there.
Are you from Scandinavia?

If not, then I’m sorry but I take what you say at face value.

It’s one of the most liberal places in the world, they are definitely not racist nor do they look down upon black people. Sweden has never colonised a country before, yet you recommend me to move to America where they enslaved black people for centuries and only recently ended segregation? Hilarious.

C8C9F7F9-F1E8-4686-9B31-75C2C4CE12A1.jpeg

Apollo

VIP
Are you from Scandinavia?

If not, then I’m sorry but I take what you say at face value.

It’s one of the most liberal places in the world, they are definitely not racist nor do they look down upon black people. Sweden has never colonised a country before, yet you want me to move to America where they enslaved black people for centuries? Lol.

View attachment 70743

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_Democrats#Riksdag

Rightwing populism and anti-brown/MENA/African sentiment is on the rise there.

World

VIP
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_Democrats#Riksdag

Rightwing populism and anti-brown/MENA/African sentiment is on the rise there.
Ideologically speaking, their party’s politics deviate too much from norm and they won’t be able to form an alliance with other parties who are basically locking them out of the government.

The Swedish need to be more tougher on immigration/terrorism tho in my opinion.

None of the 150 Swedish citizens who returned home after joining ISIS have been convicted of any crimes and are roaming freely.

That’s just insane to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending