I want to live in Africa

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
this is the exact process that goes on in my head. crazy!

1594212124330.png

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
I mean, the convenience of American line up of programs, premium cable like HBO, SHOWTIME etc etc

not to mention odd cable channels like ID where they have crime investigation reporting 24/7. i live on this.

I used to focus my energy on the light of humanity by watching inordinate amount of romantic movies, emphasizing the power of LOVE.

FK that.

Now adays i channel the human darkness. How deviant & murderous can human get?

Shows like

Deadly Women

Mask of a killer,

Datelines & 2020s

etc etc makes my mind alert & on the go lol
Go back to Africa!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of load all that crap American cable has been feeding you. Trust me. It's good for your mental health.

Your spirits are very familiar to me, i don't know why

But can i divorce my inner Western convenience diva? A deep question ma ha? I mean, i know subconsciously i will be happy in simple Africa. But i also know, i will divorce my sense of fun, entertainment & creativity bliss. Not to mention conveniences i take for granted. Such as 4 lush climate seasons. or shockingly, to be exposed to the harsh African sun & my skin taking a severe hit! I will miss American cable. Conveniences of Amazon deliveries & variety of food & enjoyment so close to my finger tips like my own star trek beam me up scotty episode. But then again, in Africa, i will be ignorant & blissful of all these temptations, & possibly my ticket to Janaah. It should be easy to make the leap really if you bring Janaah into the equation, but then again, my anxiety - makes me trade carefully while i lift my diraac looking down & tip toe-ingggggggg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Somalis live like royalty in countries like Kenya, Tanzania and Zambia but don't go to Zambia unless you're living in a neighbourhood without Somalis. Those Somalis tend to like practicing sihr if they envy you even a tinsy bit. It happened to someone very close to me.

I liked Zambia. Very nice people. Laid back, no buuq.

I was told there was a certain neighborhood exclusive to Somalis in Lusaka, forgot the name.

The few Somalis I met in Lusaka and Ndola were nice and welcoming.

Many of the Somalis looked they were in very big businesses, especially energy and transportation.

Was told they were next to the Chinese as far as business is concerned.

Trending