I want to leave Birmingham

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Birmingham is basically East London filled with Paki and Bengali timojileecs the smell already makes my stomach turn. I’d rather live with the Jamaican Madows and enjoy their jerk chicken with rice. I don’t know how you guys in Brum cope.
Have you been to brum?

Basic

VIP
Yes, I got family in Sparkbrook been there plenty of times haven’t been back after some Somali niggas jumped us in arabian nites tho :ftw9nwa:
Shit I remember that story :liberaltears:

Sparkbrook is mini Pakistan :nahgirl:

Move down to Southampton or Bournemouth(although its expensive, its worth it if you have the money). Nice coast, no Pakistanis or Arabs, nice areas. Not far from London if you commute via the train.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m sick of this city. Its boring and very ugly. I honestly wish I could move elsewhere. London isn’t any better, I went there and it’s much worse and filled with dirty immigrants from every country. I’ve had a bad experience with diversity because of curry-munchers and I suspect London is much worse

Should i sponsor You to America?

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Can you afford London??
That place doesn’t please me but some areas in east and north london are apparently cheaper in rent. The rent isn’t what bothers me either. I’m sick and tired of living here. I have to get up every morning in a boring area with rude and contemptuous people and being surrounded by absolutely no Somalis. I have the worst neighbours and i’m unable to move out because of my current situation.

I have one solution which is to stack up cash and find a better and more social area. Come here sxb and you’ll Run away after 3 days :liberaltears:

Last edited:

Basic

VIP
That place doesn’t please me but some areas in east and north london are apparently cheaper in rent. The rent isn’t what bothers me. I’m sick and tired of living here. I have to get up every morning in a boring area with rude and contemptuous people and being surrounded by absolutely no Somalis.
I’m assuming you are a teen? Just wait a few years and move out for uni.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That place doesn’t please me but some areas in east and north london are apparently cheaper in rent. The rent isn’t what bothers me either. I’m sick and tired of living here. I have to get up every morning in a boring area with rude and contemptuous people and being surrounded by absolutely no Somalis. I have the worst neighbours and i’m unable to move out because of my current situation.

I have one solution which is to stack up cash and find a better and more social area. Come here sxb and you’ll Run away after 3 days :liberaltears:

In Minnesota Somalis are every where! Walaahi Cajaaiib, the grass is always greener on the other side

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

It ain't that bad

Birmingham < London

London < Europe

Europe < Minneapolis

Minneapolis < Mogadishu

Mogadishu < Hargasia

Hargasia < Damascus

Damascus < Johor Bahru

Johor Bahru < Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur < Singapore
no one on the planet would step foot in Syria my dude believe me

Basic

VIP
pakis live more in Alum rock and parts of Heath, Sparkbrook is strictly Malis bro
You getting it twisted. Small heath is partly Somali. The brook is more paki. Anyway all those areas are murked, won’t catch me there :susp:

Also I ain’t a bro :gucciwhat:

Trending