I want to invest in BITCOINS as they are the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a good while i have been following bitcoin stock markets and it seems it's keep on rising.

I think i will start investing on bitcoins as all global market experts point out that cryptocurrency is the future.

As of yesterday the rate for 1 bitcoin was 3800$ and now as we speak it stands at 4321$.

Do you guys have bitcoins to sell or do you intend on investing on it ?

Last edited:
Wallahi I bought when it was around $4 a bitcoin. I bought drugs lool. I feel so stupid.
Lol you would have been few thousand bucks richer by now lol.

I came across bitcoins few years back but I was skeptical for some odd reasons but then i saw a German inevestor who opened a bitcoin mining company in Iceland and he pays 1€ million just in electricity alone on a month and that gave me how real bitcoins are becoming on the global market.

Lol you would have been few thousand buck richer by now lol.

I came across bitcoins few years back but skeptical for some odd reasons but then i saw a German inevestor who opened a bitcoin mining company in Iceland and he pays 1€ million just in electricity alone on a month and that gave me how real bitcoins are becoming on the global market.
Wallahi bought around 100 bitcoins in early 2012. Listen I hear Bitcoin might hit $100,000. So it's still not too late to get involved.

I was going to buy a coin when it was 2800
I just went to sleep
I woke up and it's was 3300
IMG_2168.PNG

No Canadian banks accept this.

At this point it's better to invest in companies that go public who use the technology to disrupt other industries ie, Medical health, Audit, accounting, data transferring and sensitive information sharing.

The value isn't in the currency--it lies in the ledger.

Last edited:
No Canadian banks accept this.

At this point it's better to invest in companies that go public who use the technology to disrupt other industries ie, Medical health, Audit, accounting, data transferring and sensitive information sharing.

The value isn't in the currency it's lies in the ledger.

There's QuadrigaCX based in Vancouver. You can even use it as an exchange from CAD to USD & vice versa , with smaller fees than the banks by converting them first to bitcoin.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I purchased 500 bitcoin last year from some Vancouver store. I lost the password and username for the site and lost it. :mjlol: I did it to erase my online tracks :lol:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
It is not bad as ethereum is gaining foothold on the markets but question is will it be as popular as bitcoins?

10k is a lot try 3k i would say
I want to be that guy who invested 10k into bitcoin (back then bitcoin was new in the market) and now that guy is millionaire. I hope ethereum will be popular as bitcoins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts